Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: guitaristlive
» Forum threads: 1,588
» Forum posts: 7,784

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Studio One output to Jamk...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
Yesterday, 01:53 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 47
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,031
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,957
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,662
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,860
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,456
Silver plan time issue
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,489
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,418
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,516

recording levels too low
Posted by: dutch99 - 03-31-2020, 06:24 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (11)

I have my gear successfully profiled and can jam with others in real time fine with hearing myself and others well. Problem is when using the "record" feature the levels of our instruments are very faint on playback. Same is true when recording while using Jamtracks, the Jamtrack instruments are recorded loud and clear but the live instruments are very faint.  The input meters of the live instruments are at 3 greens(right below red) which are the same levels the instruments in the jam tracks are showing. Even raising the volumes of the live instruments input to jamkazam to top of the meter in red still produces same faint recorded level playback. Thanks for any assistance.

No Audio when using Mac with Fast Track Adapator. Help!
Posted by: jukeboxh - 03-31-2020, 05:20 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (3)

Hi
Everything was going so well! I plugged in my Fast Track which it recognised and went through the set up procedure. I thurned off the monitor as instructed, plugged in my headset but had no audio. I tried to make a test recording and it seemed to have recorded but on recording or playback, again no sound through the headset.
When I gave up and unplugged everything I noticed the phantom power was on but as I'm only trying to play guitar I'm guessing this is not the issue?

Probably a school boy error but please tell me what it is!!!

Cheers

Win 10 - Realtec built in mic - extremelly low volume
Posted by: Rasa - 03-31-2020, 12:23 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

Hi - just trying Jamkazam on my Dell Windows 10 laptop with built in speakers and mic (Realtec). The issue I have is that, when I record the session and do playback - the volume is extremely low and I can't get it nowhere acceptable level. I tried adjusting Mic volume in Sound Settings, allowing exclusive use of Mike to applications etc. and none of this worked. If I use the same setting on other apps (Zoom, Skype, Audacity) - it records fine and volumes are good. 
Anybody has any suggestion? If this is mic compatibility issue with Jamkazam - is there an external Mic that would work with Jamkazam that you can recommend that would be good for Acoustic Playing? 
Thank you.

Beta? Yes please.
Posted by: tfabris - 03-31-2020, 05:03 AM - Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers - Replies (7)

How might one go about helping to test a beta version?

I'm a software QA engineer by trade. I can't guarantee I'd be able to thoroughly test all features, but I will say that any bugs I file will be written clearly and contain the necessary repro steps. I'd be testing JamKazam betas on Mac, though I also have many years of experience testing software on Windows.

My main target would be to have my four-member band rehearse and livestream from JamKazam, so I'd be making sure that all four of us had the same version.

Thanks!

how to change recording Folders
Posted by: franto - 03-31-2020, 04:40 AM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (2)

Hi my default directory where the recording session was set during the installation is full (and I don't have access to delete files, as Im on a job computer).

How can I change the saving directory?  I also have reinstalled it to see if I skipped it during installation but it is simply configured by default.

Regards
Fran

X32 rack and JamKazam
Posted by: sjonrokz4u - 03-31-2020, 04:23 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

is the x32 rack a compatible audio input? if it is, can anyone talk me through getting it recognized and set up? thanks!!

ok so disregard the original problem I have it seeing the x32 had a bad cable BUT how can I get the latency down its at 51 and the IO says rate 100 var 0.8 those numbers need to come down to play with others on line....Any thoughts?

JamBlaster power supply
Posted by: Anton_G. - 03-31-2020, 02:47 AM - Forum: JamBlaster - Replies (8)

I found an old JamBlaster.

It should still work, right?

The power supply is missing. Can somebody please provide me with the specs?

Thank you!

Anton

JamKazam Help Topic Index - Start Here for Help Docs
Posted by: Jamkazam - 03-31-2020, 02:22 AM - Forum: JamKazam Help Articles - No Replies

We are in the process of re-creating all of our help docs. They were lost when the place where we were hosting these docs shut down.

Getting Started

• Minimum System Requirements

How To Set Up with a Windows Computer

How To Set Up with a Mac Computer
Playing in Online Sessions with Others

Playing with JamTracks

JamClass Music Lessons

The JamBlaster

Help links broken in App
Posted by: stuzog - 03-31-2020, 01:18 AM - Forum: Miscellaneous - No Replies

The help links in the Mac app are broken as Desk.com has closed down. Sad  Also, some of the YouTube links don't work. Cool And, many of the videos on YouTube don't play audio on my MacBook Pro macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra.The majority of thee videos play without sound. Huh

Can't go past I am a robot on Windows
Posted by: Robyn - 03-30-2020, 10:23 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (8)

I am trying to set up an account on my computer using Windows.  I don't have an Apple phone or computer so have to use Windows. I get to I am a robot and can click on the bicycles (for example) but when I press verify nothing happens. I have tried this at different times over the past 14 hours, and I get nowhere. I am not signing in through Facebook but downloaded the app. Any suggestions? By the way I had no problem verifying to register for these forums. Thanks Big Grin