Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: guitaristlive
» Forum threads: 1,588
» Forum posts: 7,784

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Studio One output to Jamk...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
Yesterday, 01:53 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 32
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,028
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,933
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,661
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,859
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,452
Silver plan time issue
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,488
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,415
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,510

Using Dual Cameras
Posted by: jamjam - 04-01-2020, 03:50 PM - Forum: Multiple Cameras - Replies (2)

Sometimes in giving a lesson, you need to show your fingers (eg playing piano) and your face. JamKazam has a beta mode for that!
When the video opens from the menu you will see the option to open a second camera - if available. You can keep both cameras open or just fast switch between them. You can also flip the camera image, which is necessary for correct view when looking down. Experiment with it and posts your findings here!

ASIO4All Problem
Posted by: Suedseele - 04-01-2020, 02:58 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (7)

Has anybody a positiv experience with ASIO4All device? I cant use it. I get only 'NoLatency' in the device check. Do I something wrong?

Regards Stefan Smile

Two Newbie Account Problems!
Posted by: wyvern - 04-01-2020, 02:14 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (3)

I am trying to get up and running with JamKazam. It looks like a great system!

I have two problems. Firstly, I noticed a  'typo' in my identity email address. I corrected this and clicked on the Update button. Although the client said that a confirmation email was sent to the new address, it never arrived. I have tried this several times.

Secondly, instead of the usual 'grey person' I thought it would be nice to have a mugshot of myself as the avatar. I got the following message:

App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.

Does this mean that the image was too large? What size is recommended?

Which Windows drivers to use?? Built-in or Presonus Audio interace drivers??
Posted by: RichardKazzab - 04-01-2020, 02:43 AM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (2)

What is the best Windows 10 drivers to use? I tried the built-in ones and could not find out how to adjust the input block size, so I installed the Presonus audio interface drivers with the Universal Control app. Says now my latency is much better than before, but I can't hear anything in the sound test! Already disabled direct monitoring. 
Thanks.

Impossible to set up
Posted by: jacksband - 04-01-2020, 12:21 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (9)

Does anyone else have all these issues, latency is fine I/o doesn't pass, while setting up program locks up, it is just one thing after another. I have a Zoom UAC-2 USB 3.0 interface, I can't get it to work. Message says chat mic not set up, I don't want a chat mic I have a mic hooked up via the audio interface, help link completely broken, no support whatsoever, Concept is grerat but execution sucks

recommended low latency low cost audio interfaces
Posted by: Toracat - 04-01-2020, 12:13 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (16)

I'm helping a friend figure out what audio interface to get to use with Jamkazam. Budget is always a concern. It seems like the interfaces I'm seeing recommended are legacy gear now (e.g., Steinberg CI1 and Behringer UMC202). Would you recommend any currently manufactured interfaces? I'm using a K-mix (https://www.keithmcmillen.com/products/k-mix/) or my Zoom H6, both of which are in the "yellow" ranger in terms of latency. Thank you! 

BTW, if there's a list of recommended interfaces, I apologize for posting. I haven't found it yet.

Increase number of open session listed
Posted by: mabalot - 03-31-2020, 11:02 PM - Forum: New Feature Requests - No Replies

Increase the number of open session listed in the "current, active sessions" window. Then sort them by "Musician Access"

Add "Still Needed" instrument(s) as Find a Session -- Filter Session List criterion
Posted by: kkriner@gmail.com - 03-31-2020, 10:31 PM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (1)

Hi, all! I hope this finds you well, and THANK YOU for all the work you have done and are dong on JamKazam. My band I have made great use of your work as we are sheltered in place.

We were wondering if might be possible to add a "Musicians - Still Needed" filter criteria to select one or more instruments and filter the list of current, active sessions on this criterion.

For example, I play bass and sing, so I'd like to fliter the list of active sessions for sessions that still need a musician to join who plays bass.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if needed. Thank you so much!

--Kevin

Mac won’t open program
Posted by: fjpucci - 03-31-2020, 08:54 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (8)

My Mac won’t allow me to open program bc the “developer can’t be verified”. Not looking to ignore this with some type of security disabling, but rather have you be registered as a verified developer with Apple. Pls advise.

Communication with the JamKazam network service timed out.
Posted by: stuzog - 03-31-2020, 07:15 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (4)

MacBook Pro 6,1 macOS 10.13.6
JK 1.0.1.0.4001
Connected via DLink 8-port switch to Linksys EA3500 router, then to Technicolor TC4350 cable modem, 150 mbps service. No WiFi involved.

Running the network test, I first get:

"Unable to Determine Network Type
We are unable to determine if your computer is connected to your network using WiFi."

Running test anyway seems to work sometimes, other times I get:

"Communication with the JamKazam network service timed out."

Also tried direct connect Ethernet cable to router -- no difference. Sad