Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: guitaristlive
» Forum threads: 1,588
» Forum posts: 7,784

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Studio One output to Jamk...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 27
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,026
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,908
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,656
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,853
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,441
Silver plan time issue
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,481
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,406
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,493

App Crash when I join a session
Posted by: DANCONROY33 - 03-30-2020, 09:24 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

Hi, we had great success yesterday with very low latency. Today however when I open or join a session the app crashes.
Anyone had this experience and managed to solve it?

Computer and piano in different rooms
Posted by: Southpaw - 03-30-2020, 08:08 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

My piano is downstairs in my living room.  My Mac Mini is upstairs in my office, connected to the router with a short Ethernet cable.  I don’t have a laptop.  Would it work to connect the audio interface to the computer with a 25- or 50-foot USB repeater extension cable?  Or do I have to buy a laptop and an long ethernet cable?

USB sound card not recognized Win10
Posted by: Hittin it - 03-30-2020, 07:53 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

Hi: Is anybody using a consumer type USB soundcard like soundblaster with Jamkazam?

Jamkazam doesn't recognize my soundblaster USB Card. SoundBlaster operates fine with my DAW and every other audio apps I have but not Jamkazam

When I go to the drop down menu to configure new audio software Jamkazam only shows my internal (realteck) card but not my USB card.

I've been inside windows and even disabled the realeck card and Jamkazam still recognizes it.

I've even tried reinstalling Jamkazam and creating a new account.

Anybody?

Question Cannot Upload Avatar Photo
Posted by: AimeeB - 03-30-2020, 07:30 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (45)

Hello, 

I have tried uploading an avatar photo both online and in the windows app. In both cases, when I click Upload and immediately get a nonsensical error message: App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit. Huh  It won't even let me select a photo. 

Is anyone else having this issue? Am I just doing something wrong? Any workaround recommendations? 

Thanks in advance.

JamKazam cant find my VST plugins
Posted by: TimK - 03-30-2020, 06:38 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins - Replies (6)

JamKazam cant find my VST plugins, i want to play with s gear 2 plugin but jamkazam cant find it. i chose folders where are .dll from s gear but nothing helps. JamKazam find only guitar rig VST but not find VST from others programs like TC electronic tuner or s gear2. please help Im a 64 bit windows 10 user.

Mac JamKazam fails to detect video hardware. Please help!
Posted by: tfabris - 03-30-2020, 06:33 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (16)

On my MacBook Pro, running Mac OS Catalina, either version 10.15.3 or 10.15.4, JamKazam client has the following bug:

- When you install the client, it detects the audio hardware correctly.
- It asks permission to use the audio microphone, and you grant the permission, and it works.
- It does not detect the video hardware (the built in camera on Macbook Pro).
- It does not ask you for permission to grant to the camera.
- The Video Gear page is completely grayed out, you cannot select anything on that page.
- Video hardware does not work and JamKazam cannot use video on Mac.
- Screen shot is attached.

If you go into Mac's control panel, Security and Privacy, and select the "camera" option, there is not any button to manually add camera permissions, so I am unable to select and specify JamKazam can use the camera. So this cannot be used as a workaround.

Someone please help me get videos working, so that our band can have low-latency rehearsals and concerts using JamKazam. 

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help with this.

Not Able to Configure Tracks
Posted by: cstats - 03-30-2020, 05:54 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (5)

I am using Jamkazam with a Mac OS 10.12 and a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd. Generation audio interface.  I am using a direct input Full Circle upright bass pick-up into one channel of the Focusrite and an AMT 25b bass mic into the microphone channel.  It seems that JamKazam only recognizes the mic when I try to start a session.  That’s the only track I see under My Live Tracks, and the only sound I hear in my headphones, although I can see that the level lights on the Focusrite for the pick-up input are registering when I play.  I can’t seem to add another audio track when I click on the Settings link and go to the Configure Tracks window.  Clicking on the “Add Audio Tracks button doesn’t do anything.  I’ve tried deleting my audio gear profile and re-entering it many times, and have even tried deleting the JamKazam app and re-downloading it, but nothing seems to help.  What should I do?

Help pages
Posted by: jglittle64 - 03-30-2020, 05:29 PM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (2)

Please put the help pages referred to in JamKazam back up on the server

Interfaces
Posted by: johnhintonmusic@gmail.com - 03-30-2020, 05:12 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (3)

What are suggested interfaces for guitar and voice? For some reason my Focusrite scarlett i8i is not working ? It says that the Audio Interface is not stable and  90% off. works fine for studio work with no latency problem in protoolss. What could be the issue? Plus if I am going to share this with my band, I would want something that is not too complicated. Thank you.

Can one person's network/hardware issues kill a session for everyone?
Posted by: Seisiuneer - 03-30-2020, 04:54 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (9)

Has anyone had the experience where one player's network or hardware issues can bring down the entire session for everyone?

We had this repeatedly last night, when one specific person entered the session, many others went to 100% packet loss.

He'd leave the session and everything would be normal again.

This was absolutely repeatable.