JamKazam Forums
No Audio when using Mac with Fast Track Adapator. Help! - Printable Version

+- JamKazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com)
+-- Forum: Jamkazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: No Audio when using Mac with Fast Track Adapator. Help! (/showthread.php?tid=75)

No Audio when using Mac with Fast Track Adapator. Help! - jukeboxh - 03-31-2020

Hi
Everything was going so well! I plugged in my Fast Track which it recognised and went through the set up procedure. I thurned off the monitor as instructed, plugged in my headset but had no audio. I tried to make a test recording and it seemed to have recorded but on recording or playback, again no sound through the headset.
When I gave up and unplugged everything I noticed the phantom power was on but as I'm only trying to play guitar I'm guessing this is not the issue?

Probably a school boy error but please tell me what it is!!!

Cheers

RE: No Audio when using Mac with Fast Track Adapator. Help! - jamjam - 04-02-2020

(03-31-2020, 05:20 PM)jukeboxh Wrote: Hi
Everything was going so well! I plugged in my Fast Track which it recognised and went through the set up procedure. I thurned off the monitor as instructed, plugged in my headset but had no audio. I tried to make a test recording and it seemed to have recorded but on recording or playback, again no sound through the headset.
When I gave up and unplugged everything I noticed the phantom power was on but as I'm only trying to play guitar I'm guessing this is not the issue?

Cheers
Try this: Go to your privacy setting and enable (or re-enable) the jamkazam app to access your microphone.

RE: No Audio when using Mac with Fast Track Adapator. Help! - AnneZw - 04-08-2020

(04-02-2020, 03:47 PM)jamjam Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 05:20 PM)jukeboxh Wrote: Hi

Cheers
Try this: Go to your privacy setting and enable (or re-enable) the jamkazam app to access your microphone.
Thanks so much Jamjam, this solved my own audio issue.

RE: No Audio when using Mac with Fast Track Adapator. Help! - solarpreb - 04-25-2020

This hasn't worked for me. Just like the OP, everything is set up according to the instructions. I have my bass plugged into my Focusrite Scarlett solo and the gain knob lights up when I play and I can hear myself through headphones plugged into the Focusrite when direct monitor is on. But when I go to a solo session and record myself, there is no audible playback in the recording. I've tried both with direct monitor on and off. Any ideas of what I'm missing?