Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: Notbob
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,938
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,367
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,612
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,756
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,361
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,393
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,258
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,301
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 546

NEW
Posted by: Skalo - 04-02-2020, 06:26 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (3)

Hello everyone.

We are trying with a friend to have a session with acoustic instruments.We use our laptops without any external equipment but there is a significant delay.
In our session frame size button is red and all the other seems to be fine.Any ideas how can we fix it?

Thanks and stay safe..

Alesis Nitro Mesh does not connect with USB
Posted by: radchenko - 04-02-2020, 06:14 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

I am connecting my Alesis Nitro Mesh drum kit to my macbook air. JamKazam does not recognise any external device. My "Melodics" software does recognise the kit. Any ideas? Should USB cable work with JamKazam?
Thanks!

Local keybordist
Posted by: benwades - 04-02-2020, 06:13 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (1)

Hey,

I'm wondering if there are any local keyboardists in the Southwest ohio region that would want to jam on Jamkazam during the coronavirus quarantine?  Then maybe if all goes well on jamkazam we can then meet up face to face and jam in my band after the coronavirus. 

Anyway let me know if you get this....My name on JK is "Ben Wade"

Thanks!

btw Jamkazam is awesome and I love jamming with you all, all over the world!!!

Using Ableton in live session
Posted by: jamesgentile219 - 04-02-2020, 04:13 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

Does anyone know how to have audio from Ableton configured to an input? I was able to set the outputs of my interface as inputs, but my collaborator can't with his interface. We could plug the output of his interface into one of its preamps but this would create more latency.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Changing audio outputs
Posted by: davidself1001 - 04-02-2020, 04:00 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (1)

I am trying to change my session audio outputs.  I had it set to outputs 17/18 on my audio interface and i changed it to 1/2 and now it says i have 4 outputs selected.  How do i delete the 17/18 outputs? I can't even cancel the output assignment operation now. Just stuck with 4 outputs selected.

Teething Problems
Posted by: wyvern - 04-02-2020, 03:52 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (3)

Here is a copy of an e-mail that I sent to support@jamkazam today:

Dear support team,

The current Covid-19 pandemic makes JamKazam even more desirable for musicians stuck at home. I have joined and can access my account.

Your Forum states that you have many new users which, it appears, could be overloading your servers. I have experienced the following problems:

• Unreliable network tests and/or time-outs. I have checked the stability and download/upload speeds of my system. It is connected to the UK Virgin Media cable network. Typical download speeds are greater than 100 Mb/s; upload speeds vary between 5 to 47 Mb/s. I have an ethernet connection to my router.

Running continuous one-second interval ping tests gave the following results:

Ping statistics for 8.8.8.8: Packets: Sent = 5030, Received = 5030, Lost = 0 (0% loss).
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 13ms, Maximum = 46ms, Average = 20ms.
    I stopped the test after 5030 seconds (approx. 1 hour and 24 minutes).

• I have a local musician friend, also with excellent broadband, who has joined JamKazam. She does not appear as a Musician (user?) when I search for her in the teal-coloured side-bar at the right-hand of the screen. I'm not sure if she sees my name when searching.
  • I made a 'typo' when entering my identification e-mail address. I logged-in using this and my password. I updated the address, and I received a message saying that a confirmation e-mail had been sent to the new address. The message never arrived. I have tried this several times, with the same result. Although I can still log-in as before, my account details have not been updated on your server.
  • I thought it would be more friendly to replace the anonymous 'grey avatar', and have a 'mugshot' instead. It is a small JPG 45.3 KB in size. When I tried to upload it, I received this error:

App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.
I like the idea of JamKazam and there are many positive reviews on your website.

Unfortunately, in its present state, Jamkazam is totally unusable!

Hopefully, you will be able to help me make JamKazam operational. It is a great idea!

Kind regards,

Stephen Marlowe

Make Sure Audio Sample Rates Match
Posted by: Jamkazam - 04-02-2020, 02:42 PM - Forum: JamKazam Help Articles - No Replies

Coming Soon!

Editing Your Musician Profile
Posted by: Jamkazam - 04-02-2020, 02:41 PM - Forum: JamKazam Help Articles - No Replies

Coming Soon!

Configuring Router for JamKazam
Posted by: Jamkazam - 04-02-2020, 02:37 PM - Forum: JamKazam Help Articles - No Replies

Coming soon...

How to Add a Friend
Posted by: Jamkazam - 04-02-2020, 01:24 PM - Forum: JamKazam Help Articles - No Replies

To become a friend with someone else, you must send them a friend invitation, and they must accept it. 

Here's how you do that:

If they are already on JamKazam and you know first and/or last name

On the sidebar to the right, click search.

Type in their name.  When they show up in the search results, click CONNECT.

This other user will receive a 'in-app' notification in the Notifications section of the sidebar with a APPROVE button.  They have to click that, and then you are friends and can easily join private sessions together.

When they accept your friend request, you will be notified in the notifications when the do, and also they will show up in your friends list on the right sidebar.

If you know their email address

On the sidebar to the right, click friends.

Click the Email icon, and a popup will show in which you can enter one or more email addresses, and a custom message to add.   

JamKazam will send them an email with a link, and they can click the link to connect as friends.

This method will work regardless if the user is already a user on JamKazam.   If they are not currently a user, this will act as as both an invitation to JamKazam, and a friend request.

When they accept your friend request, you will be notified in the notifications when the do, and also they will show up in your friends list on the right sidebar.