• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't reach partner user
My friend and I are trying Jamkazam in hopes we can use it for vocal quartet rehearsals (after bringing in two others, if we can get it to work for two). We both have the software loaded and have done the Easy Audio Setup, but can't see each other in user lists. If I do a QuickStartOpen I can use InviteMusicians to send an email to him, but I don't see him under Musicians and he doesn't see me. Is there some step we are missing to reach each other?
(04-03-2020, 12:29 AM)jmpullen8@gmail.com Wrote: My friend and I are trying Jamkazam in hopes we can use it for vocal quartet rehearsals (after bringing in two others, if we can get it to work for two). We both have the software loaded and have done the Easy Audio Setup, but can't see each other in user lists. If I do a QuickStartOpen I can use InviteMusicians to send an email to him, but I don't see him under Musicians and he doesn't see me. Is there some step we are missing to reach each other?

Hi! This post from JamKazam might help: https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.ph...ght=friend. Then, you can invite your friend to a session.