Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: guitaristlive
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,011
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,722
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,636
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,825
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,425
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,470
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,362
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,466
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 554

can't reach partner user
Posted by: jmpullen8@gmail.com - 04-03-2020, 12:29 AM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (1)

My friend and I are trying Jamkazam in hopes we can use it for vocal quartet rehearsals (after bringing in two others, if we can get it to work for two). We both have the software loaded and have done the Easy Audio Setup, but can't see each other in user lists. If I do a QuickStartOpen I can use InviteMusicians to send an email to him, but I don't see him under Musicians and he doesn't see me. Is there some step we are missing to reach each other?

No more unassigned input ports
Posted by: Scott_Graham - 04-03-2020, 12:11 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (12)

Hi guys - newbie here.

I have a iRig HD 2 interface.  I had it working using it's driver installed when I plugged it into my Windows 10 PC (but a lot of latency - 20 mSec).  As a result, I installed ASIO4ALL, and found that I no longer had any available input ports when I tried to "Configure Tracks".  I decided to go *back* to my original driver, and found that I'm in the same boat.  I've uninstalled JamKazam, the ASIO4ALL driver, and yet, the situation persists.  (I also noticed despite uninstalling JamKazam, I didn't need to re-login, so I'm not sure whether everything really got properly uninstalled).

I've included screen shots of my Audio Gear page - note that there is only a single mono input, Configure Tracks page, and the resultant error message that occurs if I click on "Add Tracks".

It seems somehow JamKazam thinks I have tracks assigned that I don't?

Any advice?

Thanks,

Scott

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ABLETON as INPUT ??
Posted by: lucabat - 04-02-2020, 11:07 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (3)

Hi All,

I'm using a masterkeyboard (M-AUDIO AXIOM 61 2nd gen) connected to a Scarlett Focursite (2i4) (via MIDI) connected to PC (via USB) running Ableton for generating sounds (Hammond or Piano for examples).

Making the set-up Jamkazam backs to me a good latency (about 11ms) and makes me finalized the configuration. 

Actually,the signal doesn't arrive to Jamkazam (I cannot see the green bars light on) and the Others on network cannot hear my playing. (I hear myself from Focursite, but this is normal …) 

I have thought about this and I have considered that MAYBE  the signal as input to jamkazam should arrive directly from the DAW (Ableton) … I mean: why the signal should goes before from Masterkeyboard to Focursite to Ableton and again to the Focursite and then comes back to Jamkazam? 

If I'm right, How can I configure the input in Jamkazam arriving from Ableton?
If I'm wrong, what I have to do, to work-out my problem, and start playing with someone before the ending of COVID 19 Emergency  Smile 

THANKS A LOT for helping me!!!!  (If I have to buy some more appliances, it's not a problem, but which ones?)

Ciao
Luca

Add Audio Track Does Nothing
Posted by: standupbassist - 04-02-2020, 11:03 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (17)

Everything was working fine for a number of days, suddenly I am unable to manage or add audio tracks. Clicking the Add Audio Track button does nothing.

I reset the app by going to Manage -> Audio Settings -> Configure -> Reset Audio Settings.

When I set up again, it can see all the in/outs when I first configure the hardware (Step 2), but clicking Add Audio Track on Step 3 does nothing. Same when trying to Add Audio Track on an active Solo Session.

It can also see all the inputs on the Voice Chat tab.

Configuration: MacBook Pro, MacOS 10.14.6, Soundcraft Ui24R.

No sound
Posted by: mabbatt - 04-02-2020, 10:36 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

I'm using the PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL for my interface. Before the Mac update, everything worked great. Now, it still recognized the interface, and allowed me to set it up, and shows that the tracks are there in Live Session, but now there is now sound from the instrument or voice tracks. In fact, it doesn't even look like the signal is registering as the bars don't light up at all.
Is anyone else having this issue? Can anyone help? Their Support link simply goes to an Error 404 page, as do most of the help links.

Not Broadcasting
Posted by: appmus - 04-02-2020, 10:13 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

Set up my audio - good
ran a test quick start solo session - good
Did a quick  start open - good
copied link into facebook
User clicks on link and it comes back "not broadcasting"

any ideas?

Help with the JamKazam Manage Menu
Posted by: B.B. - 04-02-2020, 10:12 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (6)

On the JamKazam Manage menu there's a audio settings section, which reveals the Audio Booster. 

What are these controls for? 

I tried to increase my volume as other paticipants ot sessions generally tell me that they hear me too soft, but none of these sliders seem to change anything. Not for me and as far as i found out also not for the others who i played with ....

[Image: Controls.jpg]

Can hear instrument on phones but no output on Jamkazam
Posted by: Erik Stone - 04-02-2020, 09:27 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (8)

Using Focusrite Scarlett 4i4.

Setup appears correct, I can hear mic and guitar on headphones but don't register signal on JamKazam meter.

Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
Posted by: Anton_G. - 04-02-2020, 07:18 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (12)

Hello,

I am trying to get a Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) working on Windows 10.

JamKazam software is recognizing the device and I chose ASIO but I can't get Latency (80.91) and I/O Rate out of the red.

It's one of the best selling devices, so I was hoping that somebody here can help me to get it up and running.

I am not using WiFi but a cable with a USB-to-Ethernet adapter (86Mbps down, 37Mbps up).

Thank you!

Anton

Mainstage/Virtual Instruments w/o Interface
Posted by: tigeysky@gmail.com - 04-02-2020, 07:17 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins - Replies (2)

Any way to get a midi keyboard working directly or through mainstage without an interface? 

Thanks