Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: Notbob
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,940
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,385
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,615
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,760
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,363
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,394
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,263
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,303
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 546

No headphone output if DAW is at 100%
Posted by: DavidH - 04-23-2020, 02:45 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (5)

I get zero sound from my headphones unless I move my mix knob away from 100% DAW, and I understand that Jamkazam wants 100
% DAW.  The more it moves away the more echo I get, to the extent that other players are complaining.  Any suggestions?
Setinberg UR22C

Thanks!

Midi device not detected
Posted by: twainle - 04-22-2020, 09:31 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (4)

I am using Behringer UMC404HD with its specific ASIO driver. I am running Windows8 64bit. Audio track works fine, I want to add now a midi track but Jamkazam does not recognize the UMC404HD as a Midi device. There is nothing to select in the Midi Interface menu. Anyone experiencing same issue with same or other audio interfaces?
Thanks!

Edit session
Posted by: garyw - 04-22-2020, 09:08 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

I have creates a couple of sessions, one Thursday 23 April and the other Saturday 25th. I want to edit them. How can I add notes and invite another musician?

followers list
Posted by: morgana@bassplanet.de - 04-22-2020, 04:42 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (1)

is it possible to delete the complete followers list?

Thanks for your response

can't play JamTracks or Audio Files
Posted by: seladon - 04-22-2020, 04:39 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (4)

Hi all,
JamKazam was working fine for me in all cases, but since yesterday i can't play JamTracks or audio files in the session window.

JamTracks:
the little window with the track name etc. appears, but when i click on play i can only hear the counter run for two bars, then it stops and the little marker jumps for and backwards.

Audi Files (wav):
same as above, sometimes i hear a steady noise instead of music.

Recorded files are playing correctly, also i can use the build in metronom.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Can't to add midi
Posted by: 1khz@mail.ru - 04-22-2020, 01:55 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (3)

Hi, if I try to add a MIDI channel with VST instrument - select midi port, VST-plugin, pressing an "Add track" button, and nothing happens. Also, if I select of instrument name ('Piano') on the midi channel setup page resets a selected midi input port! All it seems like a bug.
macOS 10.13.6, JamKazam Build 1.20 "1.0.3657"

Want help? Me too!
Posted by: Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-22-2020, 12:32 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (2)

You want help ?

Me too!

Do you think you can get real help without helping others ?

Then you have come to the wrong place !

Only people that try to follow that will get my help.

You can get help elsewhere as much as you like.

But not from me!

That will of course be extremely dif#ult to follow through.

For different reasons.

For example are people in many cases using other names in forum than in JamKazam the app.

That of course makes it harder to know who is who and who is doing what.

But I will try and learn.

And I have NO mercy

JK forgetting port forwarding settings
Posted by: dhjmusic - 04-22-2020, 02:50 AM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (3)

I have properly configured my AT&T UVerse router and enabled port forwarding on UDP port 12000-12010.   Sometimes I can join a session and the other musicians can send me audio.   Even when I get this basic operation running, I find that JamKazam cannot remember the UDP port settings between sessions.   This has been very frustrating.   I am operating MacOS, and I know that I am "saving" the UDP port forwarding settings on the UVerse router (as I can still see that they are active when I examine the firewall settings).   JK does not recognize that the settings are correct, and now I'm forced to reconfigure every time.  Help.

Make the app touchscreen friendly
Posted by: andrea.lynne - 04-22-2020, 02:32 AM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (2)

On my windows tablet, which has high resolution, I also cannot use the touchscreen for most things.  Even when I have increased the font size by using CTRL (+), the icons and things are too tiny for my small fingers.

Touch screen side effects of this problem on my Surface 3 tablet:
1) Scrolling on the Session list has to be done on the scroll bar, instead of just holding and pu$ng up on the screen.  When I try, instead of scrolling, it's selecting things
2) The home, back and forward icons are not clickable.
3) Adjusting volume levels, can't do it with touch screen. 

I could go on.....  there are quite a few things I cannot do without having a mouse or drawing pad.

Please make the app touch screen friendly!

Spooky Notifications
Posted by: Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-22-2020, 12:33 AM - Forum: Miscellaneous - No Replies

It is a little spooky - to recieve notification about that now has this person or that person joined a session.

It can be Mozart, Zappa, Grieg, Jim Henriksen, Lille Palle, Buster Larsen, Poltergeist, Mongo Jerry, Florence Foster Jenkins, MacGyver, Caruso, Mary Poppins or whatever

Persons that I mostly never had heard about. Or maybe I have - I can not remember anything about them, though, usually.

I am of course not following them and they are not on my "friendlist".

That is of course 100 % certain.

But those spooky notifications keep on coming and coming and coming.

Maybe I can spook them away