• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamKzm Crashes when I try to configure audio gear
New to this and to JamKazam... Hopefully this is the right spot for this.  I was successfully using JamKazam on my mac and testing it out over several days when suddenly when trying to reconfigure audio gear it crashed.  I have not been able to use it since.  The app will start and I can maneuver through some areas but if I try to start a session or configure audio gear it crashes.  I have tried several uninstalls and reinstalls and did a full scan of my system etc.  Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
I've been having the same problems for the last 2 days!! Every single time I try to join or create a session it crashes. It worked fine a couple days ago, and I know that my computer/internet far exceeds the minimum requirements.

I have sent multiple error reports to JamKazam and tried to reinstall the software 3 or 4 times. I can't get them to respond - very frustrating!!
(04-25-2020, 03:02 AM)jsnichols2 Wrote: I've been having the same problems for the last 2 days!! Every single time I try to join or create a session it crashes. It worked fine a couple days ago, and I know that my computer/internet far exceeds the minimum requirements.

I have sent multiple error reports to JamKazam and tried to reinstall the software 3 or 4 times. I can't get them to respond - very frustrating!!
Good news!  On the audio gear configuration screen I deleted my audio interface (eleven rack) and reset it up and it worked!  Seems to be working OK now.
(04-29-2020, 12:10 AM)Ngenn1 Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 03:02 AM)jsnichols2 Wrote: I've been having the same problems for the last 2 days!! Every single time I try to join or create a session it crashes. It worked fine a couple days ago, and I know that my computer/internet far exceeds the minimum requirements.

Good news!  On the audio gear configuration screen I deleted my audio interface (eleven rack) and reset it up and it worked!  Seems to be working OK now.
This is great news! I’ll try to do this tonight and see where it gets me. Thank you for the update!