Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,132
» Latest member: maxlowther@telus.net
» Forum threads: 1,586
» Forum posts: 7,777

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
List of Audio Interfaces
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: stenio
05-13-2024, 05:44 AM
» Replies: 208
» Views: 508,594
Studio One output to Jamk...
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
04-25-2024, 01:53 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 377
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 641
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,605
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 24,212
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,866
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,581
Band connect with one rem...
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,978
Silver plan time issue
Forum: Miscellaneous
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,998
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 9,310

Jamblaster not working in April 2020
Posted by: Att Rah - 04-15-2020, 03:52 AM - Forum: JamBlaster - Replies (14)

Hello dear team at JamKazam,

I have a Jamblaster from kickstart project and used in past. Even last year I have used - and worked. Last week during Easter Break I have tried to use the Jamblaster then I did not get the option Jamblaster Settings under user profile. I referred back to my guide - and made sure - I have iTune, on the same Cable Network and all other things. Still no luck. JamKazam works with my other devices (ASIO) but I wanted to use Jamblaster for a different reason and unable to do so.

Please see attached guide.
Also the original URL (https://jamkazam.desk.com/customer/en/po...jamblaster) doesn't exist and throwing this error https://support.desk.com/404

Instruction "When the JamKazam app is installed, if you are using a Mac computer, you are ready to move on to the next step. Windows computer users will need to go to the download page for the iTunes application, and download and install iTunes for Windows. You won't need to run and use this application, but iTunes includes a code library that is needed for our app to find and connect to the JamBlaster across your home network. We are planning to do the work needed to eliminate this iTunes app requirement, but have not completed this work yet. We apologize for this inconvenience.

At this point, you are ready to move forward to the next step in the help topic Pairing Your Computer with Your JamBlaster."

Still my Jamblaster is not working in April 2020

Attached Files
.pdf   Pairing Your Computer with Your JamBlaster.pdf (Size: 719.97 KB / Downloads: 67)

UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues
Posted by: glen_franklin@hotmail.com - 04-15-2020, 03:32 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (6)

Hi all. Has anyone had any luck setting up a UAD Apollo Twin to work as the audio interface with Jamkazam? I don't seem to be able to get it to work.....it shows UAD2 Wave as an option in the Audio Input device, but when I select it fails the auto test.

Lexicon Lambda
Posted by: wallbeav - 04-15-2020, 03:26 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

Who has used a Lexicon Lambda and what are your experiences.?

Mustang II v2
Posted by: wallbeav - 04-15-2020, 03:25 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

Has anybody used a Mustang II v2 with JamKazm. What is your experience?

Focusrite 4i4
Posted by: JackRyanSullivan - 04-15-2020, 02:03 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

Hi All,

I have successfully been jamming using a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 and a Scarlett Solo. 

I recommended the 4i4 to a dear friend of mine across the country. I set his up the same way as mine, I did so over a remote control of his computer to ease things, but after hours of trying everything, I can not get his audio into JamKazam. 

His interface works as we did a small recording with it, his gain is up high enough to almost max out, and I followed the setup procedures about 100 different times. 

He can hear audio from sessions fine, but he can not get a signal to pass through to JamKazam... We're even using identical MacBook Pros. 

Please help. I feel awful because I recommended him to buy this stuff. 

Thank you in advance!!!

Jack

Presonus AR12 USB - Any Ideas?
Posted by: Jock Mirow - 04-15-2020, 12:34 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (3)

I'm trying to use a Presonus AR12 USB Mixer work with JamKazam. I've got everything down to 44.1 Khz - but JamKazam keeps reporting issues and telling me this isn't set up correctly. I've been doing audio interface work for quite some time and have used this same system for many multitrack recording sessions. Hopefully I'm missing something simple!

Any help appreciated,
J.Mirow

nothing works after lofgin
Posted by: puffinhorn - 04-14-2020, 11:39 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (2)

I log in and then try to do something like quick Start Solo and a pop up tells me I need to download the app and login. Over & over it does that.  I can go to my profile , account, etc but can't do anything else. Huh

Premium Accounts
Posted by: TSP - 04-14-2020, 09:53 PM - Forum: New Feature Requests - No Replies

Is there a possibility that certain users could pay a monthly subscription fee in return for better support and technology ?
If so, when these "PREMIUM ACCOUNTS be available? Angel

Windows 10 compatibility
Posted by: Mandoguy - 04-14-2020, 08:44 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (1)

Are there any known issues using JamKazam with Windows 10?

Tascam US-1200
Posted by: jonloder - 04-14-2020, 07:58 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

I've done a thorough search of the forum site and can't find any mention of Tascam ASIO devices. The US-1200 has served me well with Logic on Mac, several Cakewalk applications and some other mixing apps. 

Should this be listed on the non-working interface list? or is there a way to get it working? 

I keep getting the latency test to pass with around 9 ms but the I/O returns zeros. I also keep getting a popup that says the device is not connected. The driver is from Tascam. It's the most current. 

Most of the links for help and instruction in the hardware setup routine are 404 dead. 

I initially set up JK with a simple mixer (guitar/mic) plugged into the mic input of my computer. I participated in a couple of successful jams but got some advice to get a USB interface.