Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,130
» Latest member: electionmantra
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,781

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
List of Audio Interfaces
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: stenio
05-13-2024, 05:44 AM
» Replies: 208
» Views: 503,114
Studio One output to Jamk...
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
04-25-2024, 01:53 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 321
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 549
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,459
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 23,404
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,797
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,241
Band connect with one rem...
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,790
Silver plan time issue
Forum: Miscellaneous
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,794
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,959

Behringer xenyx qf1202usb not working
Posted by: malpatch - 04-16-2020, 03:58 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (3)

Help
I've tried for days to get this mixer to work with Jamkazam.
I must be doing something wrong. Huh
the app doesn't find it via usb port
Tried everything
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
Mal

"Independent mapping, Independent Filter, random port, no hairpin"
Posted by: agrikk - 04-16-2020, 02:21 AM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (7)

I am setting up my firewall (Sonicwall NSA4500) to work with JamKazam and I am receiving this error.

I have specified "same set of UDP ports" starting at 12000 in the client on my PC
I have poked a hole in my firewall allowing UDP ports 12000-12010
I have set up NAT to forward UDP ports 12000-12010 to the IP address of my PC.
I have checked "Enable consistent NAT" under VoIP options (per some KB I found while googling this problem)

And yet my network test always fails.

What have I missed?

Jitter spikes
Posted by: Hittin it - 04-15-2020, 10:02 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (6)

Hi:

Pretty new here and can't seem to find the solution to this or even if it's actually a problem or just how things are.

My session diagnostics and stats occasionally show Jitter in the red. It jumps to as high as 1.5ms input and output then back down to green.

My power setting is set to high performance so my minimum processor state is 100%.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Network changes packets port numbers
Posted by: Bilge Terzi - 04-15-2020, 03:48 PM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (5)

I am trying to use an application that should allow me to connect to other users using an online music jamming service (Jamkazam).  When I go into a session with another musician, I see messages that my "Network is changing port numbers" and therefore not allowing my packets to go through.  I've reviewed the network setup which includes enabling uPnP, enabling NAT-PMP (although I see no option for that on my router), disabling QoS (which it is), and I have set up port forwarding to use 12001 - 12002.

Are there any suggestions as to what could be changing the port numbers?  I do not have any firewall enabled.  I am using an iMac connected directly to my router and the latest router firmware.  Thanks

uninstall JK
Posted by: whr00@yahoo.com - 04-15-2020, 02:55 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (7)

I installed JK on a different computer and that took care of my previously posted issue that it wouldn't  let me add 2nd input.  I reinstalled on my original laptop and the issued remained.  I guess there are log or ini files remaining from original install.  How can I remove JK and all associated files so I can get a clean install that will not have the same problem.

thanks

Disable own audio output
Posted by: Launemax - 04-15-2020, 02:30 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (3)

Hy,

is there a way to disable the own audio output?

I can hear myself double time, because jamkazam outputs my own audio again, but my physical mixer already outputs my direct input and now mixes the software output together.

Thanks for your help,
Launemax

Fender Mustang II v2
Posted by: wallbeav - 04-15-2020, 01:30 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

Looking for experience with using Fender ASIO or Mustang in Jamkazam.

Tascam US-1200
Posted by: jonloder - 04-15-2020, 01:29 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

I managed to get this unit working. There's a lot to be said about setting up the proper Sample Rate and Width. I managed to get things going with 44.1k / 24b. I would like my audio equipment latency a little lower. I was getting 9ms with 16 bit but I can't seem to get that sync'd up. It would be easier to tweak the settings if the Configure action in audio profiles would allow editing beyond channel selection. It appears that, once you select your Rate, Width, Frames and Buffers, you are stuck with them unless you delete the configuration and start a new one. That can be cumbersome. Is there an easier way?

The trouble I'm having now is that my USB interface (Tascam US-1200) keeps losing connection with the PC. I changed to a cable with a ferrite ring. That helped a lot but I still get an occasional drop. It's plugged into a hub with a power supply but I may be better off on a direct USB port. I'll play with that a little more.

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
Jon

eDrums not recording
Posted by: jduchala@sbcglobal.net - 04-15-2020, 01:03 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

Other musicians cannot hear my eDrums during a session when I connect directly into a Behringer UM404HD interface. I've tried both audio and MIDI inputs but no sound. Any suggestions?

Simple forum improvments
Posted by: wallbeav - 04-15-2020, 12:07 PM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (1)

Being able to see just 'your' posts.

I have two cameras hooked up. How does 'beta' work?

Maybe announcement within this forum on how management is solving issues. Being in IT for decades, I know you had to have increased server space. Brag about it. Use the forum to tell your users how good you really are.

I love this app. But there are so many simple improvements in work flow that are possible. Every time a session is created we're forced into a genre bucket, we can not opt out of that. It's like the mistake music production created with LP's, 'We have to catagorise every new artist to effectively market them.". That is absolute bull, don't force people to see your business lie your closed minded view, listen to people with ideas. Some people I play music with can't use a DVR effectively, but they can play clarinet or piano.

I pretty sure your business plan is doomed unless you generate cash. I'm certainly willing to take on a recurring fee if it doesn't break my bank. I pay for MS Office once a year. I pay for GoDaddy every 3 years. I pay for Comcast as evil as they are for the bandwidth. Unfortunately I pay for Quicken for being there forever and not convinced changing my fiscal process is worth the process, I never write checks anymore and most bills are paid automatic.

Again, I love this app event with it's crazy flaws.