Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,127
» Latest member: Andre
» Forum threads: 1,588
» Forum posts: 7,784

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Studio One output to Jamk...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
04-25-2024, 01:53 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 95
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 378
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,072
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 22,133
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,676
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,906
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,515
Silver plan time issue
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,546
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,584
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,581

USB Lexicon Lambda issues
Posted by: wallbeav - 04-17-2020, 01:22 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

So far intermittent.
This setup was working last night. No adjustment shut it down. bring it back up this morning

When using the Lambda as input for guitar and vocal microphone and output it functions, but the echo is annoying
I solved this last night by changing Audio Output to my computer audio card and plug the headset into the computer.
The fastest path.             Was wonderful
Now, the error message says the hardware has an issue, try changing settings.
Nothing gets it to work

Latency Unknown
Posted by: Pete "Shu's" Davies - 04-17-2020, 10:28 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

I have a Focusrite Solo 3rd Gen. running at 120/48000
I am set up and running on Jamkazam.
The query I have is when I set up Audio gear the LATENCY was grey Unknown, the I/O was yellow and I was able to continue.
Why was my latency not detected?

Who can update My Band profile
Posted by: pkferret@hotmail.com - 04-17-2020, 01:16 AM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (2)

Can other band members update the band's profile or only the person who set it up?  Can you add band members authorized to update the band 's profile?

Also, I can't seem to make changes to the band profile stick. I hit edit, make changes and it keeps reverting back to what I had previously. Why?

Furkid

BABBLE CONFUSION!
Posted by: Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-16-2020, 11:56 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (7)

English-speaking people apparently offen use the term "audio interface" about an external audio device.

While an internal audio device is called "sound card"

But of course it's basically rubbish.

A "sound card" and an "audio interface" are completely the same.

Sound card is audio interface and audio interface is sound card.

No longer is that story, in the first place

But with such confusing habits, it can be difficult to understand people.

And that's not good

English-speaking people also apparently offen use the term "download" about the whole process of downloading a program AND installing it.

Of course, this is basically rubbish.

Downloading is one process, while installation is another process.

No longer is that story, in the first place.

But with such confusing habits, it can be difficult to understand people.

And that's not good
---
When will they ever learn, when will ...
---
"I have downloadet the program.
But I can get nowhere"

"Then install it, too. It is not enough to download it"

[More to come, maybe]

Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt - HELP
Posted by: Hornstar - 04-16-2020, 10:27 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

I have an Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt interface.  I've been using it successfully with JK for about a week.  Then beginning yesterday I hear no audio through JK but it works fine with everything else, LPX, music, etc.  I swear I didn't change anything, but it's not working for JK.  I've looked in the Maestro 2 software manager and find nothing wrong.  I know it's me because I switched to using my UAD Apollo Twin Duo and that works fine.  Any ideas?

MacBook Pro issues
Posted by: asbefore - 04-16-2020, 09:40 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (4)

hi there,

I've had a number of colleagues who wanted to experiment with JK but they don't have external audio interfaces at the moment, and JK won't recognize the internal audio device (Macbook Pro Speakers or Headphones).   How can they work around that?

ALso a couple of my colleagues tried the JK apps for iPad and they didn't work - are they supposed to be working?

thank you!

Server is down 4/16/2020
Posted by: AradoJam - 04-16-2020, 08:03 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

Hello,

Both web and client are not able to connect at this present time.

Disconnected from server.
Posted by: wallbeav - 04-16-2020, 07:33 PM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (4)

-4 GMT about 3p Eastern. Disconnected and will not return. I can ping the server from pc and router. Neither the standalone client nor the web client will connect.

A way to view status would be nice.

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/
Shows it is up, likely just a ping.

How does JamKazam work over the internet?
Posted by: ElijahLynn - 04-16-2020, 06:47 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (2)

Would like some more detail on how JamKazam works over the net? For example, is everyone connected to a central server, and if are there multiple servers distributed geographically? Is it using WebRTC for peer to peer connections for lowest latency?

I am on Linux so can't test yet and am also wondering about the client statistics, e.g. showing avg. latency to each user etc. 

Thanks

Network Test
Posted by: Playero - 04-16-2020, 05:30 PM - Forum: Rehearsals with Choirs or Large Groups - No Replies

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

JamKazam client network connection test is reporting that your network configuration may not allow you to participate in sessions remotely with others.The reported network configuration is:

'Independent Mapping, Independent Filter, random port, hairpin'

If you are in a business environment you may need the network administrator help to make JamKazam sessions work.