Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: guitaristlive
» Forum threads: 1,588
» Forum posts: 7,784

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Studio One output to Jamk...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
10 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 27
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,027
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,914
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,658
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,854
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,445
Silver plan time issue
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,482
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,408
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,497

Disappearing sessions?
Posted by: fivebeforechaos@gmail.com - 04-18-2020, 12:44 AM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (8)

Is there any rhyme or reason to why sessions disappear?

I'd set up a private session a few weeks ago, after I got some RSVP's, I was all set to schedule it, and it was gone. Then, I set up another scheduled (but open) session for tonight, and now that's gone. Is there some setting I should be checking off, or something?

Is anyone using the Steinberg UR22C?
Posted by: lscossar - 04-18-2020, 12:20 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (7)

Has anyone tried the Steinberg UR22C audio interface on Jamkazam? I'm attracted to it because it connects to your computer via USB 3. Most popular interfaces in this venue use USB 2. Also, I'm not sure it matters, but if you are using the UR22C are you using it with a Windows or Mac computer? I'm in the market for a new audio interface to see if I can improve my connection on Jamkazam. I have a high-end late model Mac and a fast internet connection but my latency runs between 10 and 15 ms. I host scheduled jams and (though not confirmed) I've heard the connection of the host has a disproportionate effect on overall latency in a session. I'd love to hear from any UR22C users on here.

getting protools tracks into JamKazam (Apollo8 interface)
Posted by: Rench - 04-17-2020, 09:28 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

I can get my mic routed through my Apollo8 interface with protools, and it records into JK. I hear the beat track that I have in Protools to record to - but the beat track does not get recorded into the JK recording. what do I need to do to send my protools mix into the recording for JK?

Upload Avatar - App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.
Posted by: ElijahLynn - 04-17-2020, 07:59 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (11)

Trying to upload avatar - App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Receiving problem - audio packets
Posted by: Little Bridges - 04-17-2020, 07:06 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (4)

Hi! Since Tuesday I receive this message when I log into a session. My network has no problem. What could it be?
Any problem with the JamKazam server?

"RECEIVING PROBLEM: The JamKazam client is not receiving audio packets from some session peers.
Restarting your router and the computer sometimes helps to address this problem.
Also perform the Network Test to verify your network is configured properly."

Thanksssss!

Random Connections And Audio From One Side Of Headphones Only
Posted by: BD1968 - 04-17-2020, 06:04 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (6)

Hello. I am encountering random grey (no audio or video) to black boxes (receiving audio and video) with my bass player when we connect. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. We are both using ethernet cables and Mac Book Pros. Also I am only hearing his bass out of the right side of my headphones when we do connect. Thoughts? Thank you.

Notation
Posted by: wallbeav - 04-17-2020, 05:59 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (3)

How does the notation when creating operate.

What type of file?

*! PLEASE USE THE 'SEARCH' FIRST !*
Posted by: Dimitri Muskens - 04-17-2020, 04:35 PM - Forum: JamKazam Help Articles - Replies (1)

>>>

A LOT of questions have already been asked and answered several times over.
Thank you.
D./

NB - Daily new users visit this forum, great!

Just an FYI - PLEASE use the search engine in the top-bar of the forums. With some 'clever' keywords A LOT of answers can already be found for a majority of general & first time issues. Thanks!

Mix Queued for days and days
Posted by: catalano2@yahoo.com - 04-17-2020, 01:48 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (15)

Has anyone been able to successfully record a session recently? In my file manager the status will show 'mix queued' for several days and then will eventually fail.

What Internet Speed Do I Need?
Posted by: LeeBert - 04-17-2020, 01:45 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (9)

The "Test Server" function hasn't worked for me. Last night we tried our first test session with 3 users but way too much latency for it to be workable.

1 - What Internet speed (up and down) is recommended for this to work with a 4 or 5 piece band?

2 - Does anybody know if this is setup only as a peer to peer network, or do these sessions interact with the JamKazam server? (Which would then be outside of our control to trouble shoot and fix.)

Any input would be helpful. Thanks!

LeeBert