• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording with Roland E-Drums
Been trying to figure this out, but can't I'm not getting my drums to come through JamKazam and when trying to record I get the following message...   "All of your tracks associated with the recording are missing. This is a bug in the application"  I picked drums as the input, but don't think they are coming through.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
(04-18-2020, 11:57 PM)stevem548 Wrote: Been trying to figure this out, but can't I'm not getting my drums to come through JamKazam and when trying to record I get the following message...   "All of your tracks associated with the recording are missing. This is a bug in the application"  I picked drums as the input, but don't think they are coming through.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
>>>
Which audio interface/sound card are you using? Is it setup properly in jkz? Can you hear yourself/drums when in a test session? (local monitoring OFF?!) What are you doing to record through jkz?

I've been using vdrums for live jamming and have recorded (solo-) jams without any issues.

NB - this is not Network Gear related - Please post in the correct forum.
D./
Thanks for your response.

Which audio interface/sound card are you using? M-Audio AIR 192|4

Is it setup properly in jkz? Seems to be...  But having some latency issues...

Can you hear yourself/drums when in a test session? (local monitoring OFF?!)  Set up a quick start solo session and could hear the drums and microphone fine through my headphones connected to the interface.   Recorded the test session in jkz and had this issue.  No play back...

What are you doing to record through jkz?  See above.

NB - this is not Network Gear related - Please post in the correct forum.   Sorry very new to all of this...  Thought it might be an interface issue...
D./

Just realized I had the direct activated.  Turned it off and now have no sounds at all.  Also, when I started a the session I received a "No valid audio configuration" message.
Hi, am trying to collect my findings here: https://bernhard.hensler.net/jamkazam/ (Direct Monitor of my Audio interface is set to playback (100%)).
You wrote, "recording with Roland edrums" - that is my issue right now, with jamtrack. It does record the song, but my drum-sound is basically not audible.
Anyone any experience with that?
Thanks bernhard
(04-19-2020, 03:06 AM)stevem548 Wrote: Thanks for your response.

Which audio interface/sound card are you using? M-Audio AIR 192|4

Is it setup properly in jkz? Seems to be...  But having some latency issues...

Can you hear yourself/drums when in a test session? (local monitoring OFF?!)  Set up a quick start solo session and could hear the drums and microphone fine through my headphones connected to the interface.   Recorded the test session in jkz and had this issue.  No play back...

What are you doing to record through jkz?  See above.

NB - this is not Network Gear related - Please post in the correct forum.   Sorry very new to all of this...  Thought it might be an interface issue...
D./

Just realized I had the direct activated.  Turned it off and now have no sounds at all.  Also, when I started a the session I received a "No valid audio configuration" message.

>>>
In that case that is where your issue lies. Fix the config so you have sound in jkz. The return path sound from jkz, not local monitoring.
There are several write ups on getting audio gear going in the 'Audio Gear' part of the forum.
Thanks Dimitri Muskens.  Got it working.  Still have higher latency issues, but might be a computer issue.  Did a solo test recording and it worked...