Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,108
» Latest member: tomgdavi@gmail.com
» Forum threads: 1,586
» Forum posts: 7,781

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,656
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 19,775
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,453
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,398
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 981
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,030
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 7,822
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 13,760
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 461
scrambled video on Mac
Forum: Help with Video Gear
Last Post: patc890
11-29-2023, 07:33 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,327

jk app not recognizing scarlett 2i2 on macbook pro
Posted by: charliemotts - 04-19-2020, 03:56 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (4)

Hello,

I have a Scarlett 2i2 connected to a Macbook Pro running MacOs 10.13.2 (HighSierra).  The scarlett is selectable on my mac as an audio input/output device.  Also, GarageBand sees and uses this device.  However, in setting up the jk audio interface, step 2 doesn't list the scarlett as a choice.  It only shows Internal.

I've tried disconnecting/reconnecting, re-installed the jk app with the scarlett already plugged in and recognized by the mac.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Anyone using Roland UA-1610 Studio Capture? If so - please tell about experiences
Posted by: Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-19-2020, 03:32 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (6)

[Image: 305882.jpg]

Roland UA-1610 Studio Capture

I have some problems with that device and JamKazam.

It works fine - in general.

But I must go in "AUDIO GEAR" - and let the program automaticaly "RESCAN SYSTEM FOR EXTERNAL DEVICES".

Nothing more than automaticaly "RESCAN ..."

Else I cant go in session. I will be "send" to gear setup or there is just coming a error message.

Not every programstart - but almost. And even after a session, when trying to start/join another session.

Actually I now go to AUDIO GEAR every time I start jamKazam and between every session - to be sure that JamKazam dont forget my device.

It is total crazy, somehow

Not good!

Actually I think it is a driver issue.

And actually I had giving up to get help here.

But now I try again

... and delete the post elsewhere about that idiotic issue

More information to come - about a maybe possible driver update, that I am very unsure about

Google Contacts integration fails
Posted by: glueck.wolfgang@gmail.com - 04-19-2020, 03:21 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - No Replies

If I try to load my contacts from google account it fails

wifi vs ethernet same speed?
Posted by: graphicrhythmns - 04-19-2020, 03:03 PM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (3)

Hi,
I get the same speeds on my mac regardless of ethernet or wifi connection;
380Mb down and 20Mb up

If that's the case does wifi work or is there another fundamental reason to be plugged directly in?

Thanks!

jamkazam recording
Posted by: bhensler@gmail.com - 04-19-2020, 01:39 PM - Forum: Help with JamTracks - Replies (2)

When starting to record a jamtrack I can hear myself perfectly, but my instrument is not recorded. I played around with the mixer, with no success, also following the help note for recording:

While playing in your session, you are listening to your own personal mix. This recording will use the master mix, which may sound very different. To hear and adjust your master mix settings, click the MIXER button in the session toolbar.

My setup: Roland TD-11 <Midi> Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 <USB> Jamkazam (Mojave)

It seems I need to do the recording in jamkazam, using loopback rerouting software adds latency during the time of recording.

Any advice, thanks
bernhard

Using a hotspot
Posted by: jrg - 04-19-2020, 12:46 AM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (2)

Hello. Is it possible to use the platform with an iphone hotspot for internet connection. Is anyone using it this way? My internet is down after I  was done with a session and won't be back up for a while.

Thanks,
J

Jamkazam app crashes on startup
Posted by: araulfiol - 04-19-2020, 12:28 AM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (27)

I'm running on a MacBook Pro 10.14.6  Intel Core i5 proc.
I get the following error message when I start the app... Initially, the app worked when using the built-in mic. Then since I've hooked up my Focusrite Solo gen3 audio interface, JamKazam app crashes and displays the error below. The app still crashes now even when I configure system preferences back to the built-in mic, etc...

The last time you opened JamKazam, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?
If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have to open and position the windows yourself.

Also continued to crash even after uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Recording with Roland E-Drums
Posted by: stevem548 - 04-18-2020, 11:57 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (5)

Been trying to figure this out, but can't I'm not getting my drums to come through JamKazam and when trying to record I get the following message...   "All of your tracks associated with the recording are missing. This is a bug in the application"  I picked drums as the input, but don't think they are coming through.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

different - mac wont open issue
Posted by: andyp - 04-18-2020, 11:32 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (1)

macbook with mojave 
program sticks on grey launch screen with message

Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com

tried downloading a fresh copy of jamkazam.
deleted jamkazam folder in user library / application support

networking is working fine for everything else

just this mac.
out of ideas.

thanks

Recording audio + video
Posted by: therealgps - 04-18-2020, 09:49 PM - Forum: Help with Video Gear - Replies (9)

We've done a couple of tests, recording a session with audio + video, and each time, the only video that gets recorded is the video of the person who created the session. Is that how it is, for now, or am I doing something wrong? I've tried both "my webcam only" and "all webcams" (I think that was the other option).