Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,122
» Latest member: Markelov69
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 272
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,933
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,340
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,610
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,745
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,355
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,386
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,246
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,287
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 545

Zoom H6 Won't Connect
Posted by: cstangor - 05-03-2020, 03:15 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (7)

Although My Zoom H6 is listed as an approved interface, and although it works fine with Audacity, it will not work with JamKazam.

JK finds the device but then says it cannot connect to it.

thank you

Network Packet loss error saga hopefully solved....
Posted by: stevant - 05-03-2020, 01:56 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (17)

I figure I’d write this here as with much troubleshooting my issue with my Mac was within my WiFi which has always been off but appears to still be producing an IP address causing major issues with Jamkazam.  This appears to have started last Saturday night before the update some Mac users are blaming. There have been some on Mac who have not experienced an issue but unfortunately I as many have.  Dimitri was a great help to work with me to determine that in Terminal we were able to see two IP addresses opening when Jamkazam started.  One via Ethernet and one WiFi.  Even though WiFi was off it was still generating an IP.  Here is my fix and I suggest others try it to see if signing back on with their Mac might attain a good outcome.  Give it a try.....

Go into system preferences, network, select WiFi and then the minus sign. (You can add back if ever needed) I never use WiFi on my Mac as it’s hooked up via Ethernet but the WiFi present was giving me dual IP addresses in my terminal. This got rid of the dual IP in terminal and now I’m not getting packet errors since last night. 

Network Packet loss error saga hopefully solved....
Posted by: stevant - 05-03-2020, 12:37 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (4)

I figure I’d write this here as with much troubleshooting my issue with my Mac was within my WiFi which has always been off but appears to still be producing an IP address causing major issues with Jamkazam.  This appears to have started last Saturday night before the update some Mac users are blaming. There have been some on Mac who have not experienced an issue but unfortunately I as many have.  Dimitri was a great help to work with me to determine that in Terminal we were able to see two IP addresses opening when Jamkazam started.  One via Ethernet and one WiFi.  Even though WiFi was off it was still generating an IP with conflicting ports. Here is my fix and I suggest others try it to see if signing back on with their Mac might attain a good outcome.  Give it a try.....

Go into system preferences, network, select WiFi and then the minus sign. (You can add back if ever needed) I never use WiFi on my Mac as it’s hooked up via Ethernet but the WiFi present was giving me dual IP addresses in my terminal. This got rid of the dual IP in terminal and now I’m not getting packet errors. 

Different synchro recorded video and audio
Posted by: enniomark - 05-03-2020, 12:29 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

Hi there. I tried to record my guitar over jamtrack using video too. If I open recorded video, it is perfect as per synchro audio/video and jamtrack. If I open in recordings panel (only audio) it's impossible to listen to audio : great latence jam and my guitar. Why ?  Tks for your help.. Ennio

possible to send audio output from ableton live into jamkazam?
Posted by: graphicrhythmns - 05-03-2020, 09:48 AM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (1)

Hey - still very new to this,
don't have an external audio interface yet as waiting for it to arrive; but I've got my midi drum pad into mac sampling on ableton live -
is there a way to have this signal output into jamkazam?

Record audio volume in jamsession
Posted by: enniomark - 05-03-2020, 09:38 AM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

Hi friends, I have a problerm when I try to record audio and video playing with my guitar over a backing track. I have difficulties as regards volume of my guitar. If I open mixer and previously set volume of jamtrack and volume of my guitar, after recording I note that volume of my guitar is very often lower than jamtrack. In monitor system of my Behringer 204 HD I listen well, but redorded file is very different. Further, video file shows a volume very different from audio file (without video) that you can hear in preview recording. Any suggestions pls ? Tks. Ennio

Can't seem to connect my edrum kit to JamKazam
Posted by: Ron van der Veen - 05-03-2020, 02:04 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

I have a Roland drum kit and a Surface computer. I have literally spent 10 hours trying to connect to Jam Kazam.  I am running my e kit directly into the surface.  I've tried with a normal jack, and with UBS cord.  I have tried everything.  I am connected to ethernet.  I have tried recording about 10 times and not hearing anything.  I have tried connecting to jam sessions.  I can manipulate the metronome, but can't get my kit to make a sound. 

I've checked all my chords.  stumped, and really frustrated. 

Ronny

M-AUDIO AIR 192/4 INTERFACE
Posted by: wallacerbrt3@gmail.com - 05-03-2020, 01:52 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

Does anyone know if the M-AUDIO AIR 192/4 works with Jamkazam? It has 24-BIT/192khz. 

https://m-audio.com/air-192-4

Optimum gear
Posted by: c4jake@gmail.com - 05-03-2020, 01:47 AM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (12)

Looking for advice ...
What is a 'better' audio interface to acquire for hook up to I-Mac?
Presently own Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd gen).

Also, are there any other 'links' that should/could/would improve the overall connectivity?
Again, using I-Mac 27".

Appreciate any/all input.

Voxengo VST Installed but cant hear
Posted by: Bny - 05-02-2020, 10:08 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins - No Replies

Running on a Mac Book Pro.
Installed Voxengo VST per instructions.  Dropped the VST into the Plug In Folder in the Library\audio folder
When I go to the configure Audio Gear on JamKazam, I can see the plug in when I run the scan and I am able to select the Voxengo plug in.  I am even able to see the Amp Simulator when I click on the settings button on JamKazam.  However, my guitar does not sound any different as if the Sim is not running.  
I am using a Focusrite Scarlet Solo Gen 3 that has 2 inputs, one for the microphone; port Left and one for the guitar-port right

When I use Amplittube plug I am able to get it to work however I need to activate the plug in on the microphone input-port left.  Does not work when I activate the the plug in on the right input for the Guitar.

Any ideas?