Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,996
» Latest member: alexmalcova
» Forum threads: 1,155
» Forum posts: 5,526

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 115 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 112 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google

Latest Threads
Crackling sound during se...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Jimj
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 87
Disconnected from server ...
Forum: Help with Network Gear
Last Post: chigger
Yesterday, 04:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
Audio Interface Wont Conn...
Last Post: zallyzulu@gmail.com
Yesterday, 03:21 PM
» Views: 21
Audio issues with latest ...
Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems
Last Post: Fonfon
Yesterday, 12:14 PM
» Views: 31
Intermittent 100% packet ...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: Tony Diamond
10-27-2020, 10:41 PM
» Replies: 12
» Views: 2,450
Jamkazam is moving onto P...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Yoon Lee
10-27-2020, 09:57 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 377
Lowest Latency AI for Mac...
Last Post: ebenedito
10-27-2020, 06:55 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 725
Jitter optimization?
Forum: Help with Network Gear
Last Post: Mike Garrahan
10-27-2020, 05:30 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 77
Latency in the UK?
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: SteveW
10-27-2020, 05:09 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 366
Bias Fx, Amp 2...detected...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: ClyLunt
10-27-2020, 03:15 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 409

Beta? Yes please.
Posted by: tfabris - 03-31-2020, 05:03 AM - Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers - Replies (3)

How might one go about helping to test a beta version?

I'm a software QA engineer by trade. I can't guarantee I'd be able to thoroughly test all features, but I will say that any bugs I file will be written clearly and contain the necessary repro steps. I'd be testing JamKazam betas on Mac, though I also have many years of experience testing software on Windows.

My main target would be to have my four-member band rehearse and livestream from JamKazam, so I'd be making sure that all four of us had the same version.

Thanks!

how to change recording Folders
Posted by: franto - 03-31-2020, 04:40 AM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (1)

Hi my default directory where the recording session was set during the installation is full (and I don't have access to delete files, as Im on a job computer).

How can I change the saving directory?  I also have reinstalled it to see if I skipped it during installation but it is simply configured by default.

Regards
Fran

X32 rack and JamKazam
Posted by: sjonrokz4u - 03-31-2020, 04:23 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

is the x32 rack a compatible audio input? if it is, can anyone talk me through getting it recognized and set up? thanks!!

ok so disregard the original problem I have it seeing the x32 had a bad cable BUT how can I get the latency down its at 51 and the IO says rate 100 var 0.8 those numbers need to come down to play with others on line....Any thoughts?

JamBlaster power supply
Posted by: Anton_G. - 03-31-2020, 02:47 AM - Forum: JamBlaster - Replies (8)

I found an old JamBlaster.

It should still work, right?

The power supply is missing. Can somebody please provide me with the specs?

Thank you!

Anton

JamKazam Help Topic Index - Start Here for Help Docs
Posted by: Jamkazam - 03-31-2020, 02:22 AM - Forum: JamKazam Help Articles - No Replies

We are in the process of re-creating all of our help docs. They were lost when the place where we were hosting these docs shut down.

Getting Started

• Minimum System Requirements

How To Set Up with a Windows Computer

How To Set Up with a Mac Computer
Playing in Online Sessions with Others

Playing with JamTracks

JamClass Music Lessons

The JamBlaster

Help links broken in App
Posted by: stuzog - 03-31-2020, 01:18 AM - Forum: Miscellaneous - No Replies

The help links in the Mac app are broken as Desk.com has closed down. Sad  Also, some of the YouTube links don't work. Cool And, many of the videos on YouTube don't play audio on my MacBook Pro macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra.The majority of thee videos play without sound. Huh

Can't go past I am a robot on Windows
Posted by: Robyn - 03-30-2020, 10:23 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (8)

I am trying to set up an account on my computer using Windows.  I don't have an Apple phone or computer so have to use Windows. I get to I am a robot and can click on the bicycles (for example) but when I press verify nothing happens. I have tried this at different times over the past 14 hours, and I get nowhere. I am not signing in through Facebook but downloaded the app. Any suggestions? By the way I had no problem verifying to register for these forums. Thanks Big Grin

App Crash when I join a session
Posted by: DANCONROY33 - 03-30-2020, 09:24 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

Hi, we had great success yesterday with very low latency. Today however when I open or join a session the app crashes.
Anyone had this experience and managed to solve it?

Computer and piano in different rooms
Posted by: Southpaw - 03-30-2020, 08:08 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

My piano is downstairs in my living room.  My Mac Mini is upstairs in my office, connected to the router with a short Ethernet cable.  I don’t have a laptop.  Would it work to connect the audio interface to the computer with a 25- or 50-foot USB repeater extension cable?  Or do I have to buy a laptop and an long ethernet cable?

USB sound card not recognized Win10
Posted by: Hittin it - 03-30-2020, 07:53 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

Hi: Is anybody using a consumer type USB soundcard like soundblaster with Jamkazam?

Jamkazam doesn't recognize my soundblaster USB Card. SoundBlaster operates fine with my DAW and every other audio apps I have but not Jamkazam

When I go to the drop down menu to configure new audio software Jamkazam only shows my internal (realteck) card but not my USB card.

I've been inside windows and even disabled the realeck card and Jamkazam still recognizes it.

I've even tried reinstalling Jamkazam and creating a new account.

Anybody?