Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,121
» Latest member: pbourg
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,909
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,211
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,599
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,711
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,319
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,353
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,203
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,231
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539

Amount of audio/video data transmitted for sessions !?
Posted by: Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-29-2020, 11:11 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (1)

What is the total amount of data transmitted for a 8 person session per second?

When ALL sails are set, 4 video; highest possible amount of data to transmit.

200 megabit per second !?

For upload only.

Based on the fact that 25 megabit upload per second is recommended per person for full function.

In addition, download. x 8

50 megabit per second, total. Estimated.

Or is it much more?
---

And what about average use.

5 without video = 2 megabit upload per second !?

0.3-0.5 megabit upload per second per person.
---

0.3-0.5 megabit upload per second for audio is the figures I see in most cases.

And video upload is usually 0.2 - 2 megabit per second per person.

Crash before opening on Mac
Posted by: Jeff davis - 04-29-2020, 09:49 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (1)

Client is cra$ng before it opens on Mac.

M Box 3 - can't get latency below 83.33 ms.. suggestions?
Posted by: csrMark - 04-29-2020, 07:49 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (5)

hello all,
trying this JamKazam software.  I have an M Box 3 usb i don't use so thought that should work.

Tried everything.  Lowered latency to 64.

my latency doesn't change.  83.33 ms

internet is hard wired

Any suggestions?

Is my interface the problem or is it my internet? I have high speed from a large reputable company.. Rogers cable in Canada

No graphics - white screen for Jamkaazm desktop app
Posted by: joelfromjoelsgarage1 - 04-29-2020, 05:58 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (3)

I have been having this problem when logging on to the Jamkazam desktop app.  It connects, but I don't get the normal graphics, I get this white screen of death! (See attachment of picture of my screen).  It is impossible to really do anything with this screen.

I was able to log out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the desktop app 5 or 6 times now. I also had to create a new logon and new email.
The last time I downloaded and installed I got the normal orange screen and all the graphics.  Once I logoff, and go back on the next day, i get the white screen below.

I NEED SOME HELP HERE PLEASE!  I can't jam with my band mates due to this issue. If anyone has a solution, it will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Thanks.  Joel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

JamBlaster support is discontinued (per an email from Jamkazam support)
Posted by: GuyWithDogs - 04-29-2020, 04:27 PM - Forum: JamBlaster - Replies (13)

OK - I sent an email to support@jamkazam.com asking about pairing a JamBlaster, and whether the device was going to be supported.

I received a reply from peter@jamkazam.com (Peter Walker, according to the pop-up I get in Gmail) that simply states "It is no longer supported".

I replied, and asked them to post something official on this forum and the website, plus I asked "Will the Pairing and JamBlaster tabs get removed from the Audio Console in a subsequent update?".

Got a reply a few minutes later that simply said "Yes".

So... hopefully there will be a more complete statement issued. Or we'll find out that I've been hoodwinked by someone messing around with a support account at a small company.

Thought I'd pass on what I'd received.

Posted by: Kit Garoutte - 04-29-2020, 04:11 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (7)

I am unable to sign up for a JamKazam (Build 1.20 - "1.0.3666") account with my MacBook Air running Catalina 10.15.4. I'm wondering if the program is not ready for Catalina OS? Obviously I need to solve this problem if I'm going to use JamKazam. Thanks for any help!

Post a link for fan audio listening
Posted by: Albey - 04-29-2020, 03:47 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (1)

I create a session and enabled "fan may listen and chat..." and posted a link of the session for few friends, but no one can hear nothing and the box tells "the session cannot be broadcasted". How can I made broadcast audio session without connecting to fb and youtube streams?
Tks

No Audio - Grayed Out - No JamKazam Client File on my mac
Posted by: Flotschi - 04-29-2020, 02:39 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

Hello,

my problem is that if I plan a solo session and invite my bandmember we can not hear us.
She can not hear me and I can not hear her sound.

I now wanted to change this file on my mac:
Users/<user>/.config/JamKazam/Client.ini

But I can not find the file on my mac....

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks
Flotschi

Enhanced user search
Posted by: wallbeav - 04-29-2020, 02:15 PM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (2)

Ability to search users by geographical area; city, state, county
Ability to search users by genre
Use these searches as filters or query operators.

Thanks,
just have to repeat, love the program.
All in favor of monthly or yearly subscriptions.
Randy Cherry

Multi-Channel Mixer For Session
Posted by: Fred Cap - 04-29-2020, 01:56 PM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (2)

It would be super convenient to have one, multi-channel mixer that shows all of the channels in the session as a separate window. If would be great if you could keep it open all the times to have fast access to mute, gain & pan control on ALL people in a session from one view, rather than having to open each person's mixer separately.  The use case is the same as personal headphone mix in a studio environment.

Thanks
Fred