Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: guitaristlive
» Forum threads: 1,588
» Forum posts: 7,784

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Studio One output to Jamk...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
Yesterday, 01:53 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 32
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,028
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,934
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,661
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,859
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,452
Silver plan time issue
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,488
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,415
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,510

Multi-Channel Mixer For Session
Posted by: Fred Cap - 04-29-2020, 01:56 PM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (2)

It would be super convenient to have one, multi-channel mixer that shows all of the channels in the session as a separate window. If would be great if you could keep it open all the times to have fast access to mute, gain & pan control on ALL people in a session from one view, rather than having to open each person's mixer separately.  The use case is the same as personal headphone mix in a studio environment.

Thanks
Fred

Can't Get ANY Reverb VST On Vocal Channel To Work (MacOS)
Posted by: Fred Cap - 04-29-2020, 01:49 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins - Replies (1)

Using Mac JamKazam client. For the life of me I cannot get a reverb VST to effect the JamKazam channel I'm using for vocals.  I have tried using the GarageBand Apple Reverbs, Tone Booster Reverb, Tal-4 and many others without success. I have JamKazam pointed to my VST folder where I keep them all for use with my DAW (Studio One).  they show up in the list. I can add VSTs to the channel but when I open a session and try to add in the effect,  I dont get any effect on the vocals. 

I've also tried using  iZotope Nectar 2 which is what I would really like to use for vocal if possible.

If you've had success with adding VST effects to a vocal channel using the Mac Jamkazam client please share how you got it to work.

Thanks
Fred

When Trying To Test Network Connect Get Can't Detect WiFi Message (MacOs)
Posted by: Fred Cap - 04-29-2020, 01:34 PM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (5)

Hi. Using JamKazam client with MacMini-MacOS (Catalina) which is connected to the router via EtherNet cable and WiFi is turned Off. When I try to do a network text in JamKazam I get a message saying the JamKazam cannot detect whether or not my connect is WiFi or not. It won't allow me to do a network test.

Is there a parameter I need to change so that JamKazam knows I'm not using WiFi and so I can use the Network Test feature?

Thanks
Fred

Please Help
Posted by: M.World - 04-29-2020, 08:43 AM - Forum: Miscellaneous - No Replies

I tried your support section and the link was dead [Image: sad.png]

I wrote to your feedback and was not sure that you received my communication

Here is my message

We are having problems with the software

1.  How can we have our sound engineer mix the live steam from his house?

2.  When recording tracks ... I can only see a stereo pair from the peer musicians ... I would like to see their full track list ... how can I do this ?

3.  How can we broadcast video and audio into Zoom ?

4.  When playing live together and recording ... in the recording the everything sounds in time ... but the next day the tracks get dis-aligned with the peer musicians tracks 

5.  When mixing a recording .. there is no way to bounce a mixed track ?  Is this possible ... and if yes ... how can we do this 

Please help us ...

Thank You 

Be Safe !!!

-m  

Heart Please Help
Posted by: M.World - 04-29-2020, 08:41 AM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (4)

I tried your support section and the link was dead Sad

I wrote to your feedback and was not sure that you received my communication

Here is my message

We are having problems with the software

1.  How can we have our sound engineer mix the live steam from his house?

2.  When recording tracks ... I can only see a stereo pair from the peer musicians ... I would like to see their full track list ... how can I do this ?

3.  How can we broadcast video and audio into Zoom ?

4.  When playing live together and recording ... in the recording the everything sounds in time ... but the next day the tracks get dis-aligned with the peer musicians tracks 

5.  When mixing a recording .. there is no way to bounce a mixed track ?  Is this possible ... and if yes ... how can we do this 

Please help us ...

Thank You 

Be Safe !!!

-m  

How to properly exit JamKazam program? - SOLVED re 'JamKazam quit unexpectely'
Posted by: JiminSalmonArm - 04-29-2020, 04:13 AM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (5)

Hi - I have been using JamKazam very successfully with my 2012 MacBookPro and a USB Yeti mic.  (Mac OS 10.11.6  El Capitan)
I have tried shutting down the program every way possible, but every time I open the program again, I get the message
"JamKazam quit unexpectedly"  - Ignore - Report - Reopen.
It always reopens fine.

But - I'm worried that I am cra$ng the program every time I exit.

What is the "polite" way to exit without triggering a crash report ?

Jim

RSVP and Setting UP recurring sessions
Posted by: AradoJam - 04-29-2020, 02:49 AM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (2)

Hello.

I think there might be a problem with the latest release. RSVP is not working. I setup a session with RSVP to encourgage participation. All of the participants could not attached who had RSVPed. Invites to RSVP do not show up in their notification. At least, this is what RSVP people claim. 

The next problem is with reoccuring sessions. The problem setting up the session with the Weekly button pushed. Weekly is supposed be date +7 days.  Sessions setup on Thursday for a Monday event never occur. In fact, the day of the event is now 4 days from the event. Monday is now Thursday and Thursday is now Sunday, and Sunday is now Tuesday.

JK Update doesn't allow FRAMERATE change
Posted by: emptyman - 04-29-2020, 01:46 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

and now our latency is higher Sad

Can we uninstall the auto-updates to get back to the version we could jam together with?

noise disturbed while listening to Jam Tracks
Posted by: otto.full@yahoo.it - 04-29-2020, 01:02 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (3)

Hi to all.
I have two jamkazam systems loaded on two different PC.
One uses M-Audio Pro Fire 610 sound card in Windows 10 (by  fireware link), the other a Tascam US 2x2 sound card always in windows 10
(by USB 2.0 link).
One of the big problem is that when i listen to any Jam Track I hear a very dirty, disturbed sound.
In first system I've a latency of 6.2 ms, the second system has a latency 18.9 ms.
Someone can say something about?
Thanks in advance and a good luck!

Mark

Pyle Pro PMXU 43BT audio interface
Posted by: edstump1 - 04-29-2020, 12:47 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

Does anyone know if this mixer works with Jamkazam.
Thanks