Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,108
» Latest member: tomgdavi@gmail.com
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,657
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 19,786
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,453
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,400
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 984
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,031
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 7,832
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 13,761
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 462

Trying to get RSVPs together... tips?
Posted by: fivebeforechaos@gmail.com - 04-10-2020, 08:47 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (2)

Hi, everyone, I'm new to Jamkazam.

I put together a private session with RSVP's, and a few people responded, but I'm not having any luck getting responses to coordinate. What do you all do in that case? Just send out a date, and hope they show up? When I put a date in there, does it tell everyone who's RSVP'd?
Thanks.

Error Message
Posted by: David G - 04-10-2020, 08:27 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (3)

I'm still working on being unable to connect to sessions. Now a new warning just appeared. "Audio Device IO is not stable. Off by 94.84%".
Has anybody else seen this? If so how did you fix it?

Rainbow Recording not found...
Posted by: Patrice Brousseau - 04-10-2020, 07:40 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (15)

I don't know if it's the right place but anyway:

Succeeded only once to have a working private link (yesterday).

Since then, working on test sessions (to jam later with a friend), I always get "recording not found" when pasting shared link or no audio playing when clicking on the file in file manager...?

Clicking export, I get my ogg files so they are on the server somewher I would guess.

Server too loaded these days Smile

Disabling firewall, no go...

webcam shows in pulldown list but does not show picture in test?
Posted by: jsnichols2 - 04-10-2020, 07:17 PM - Forum: Help with Video Gear - Replies (1)

Hi all,

I am using an iPhone as a webcam and have tried several different apps to no avail. I have downloaded all the PC drivers for each one, and they all show in the pulldown list. But when I click "test webcam" none of them will show an image no matter what settings I change. Advice? Thanks!

Weird Echo when recording live sessions
Posted by: jonathan_c@att.net - 04-10-2020, 06:59 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (4)

Hi,

My buddy and I just tried out our first session and it seemed to be going well.  I have to say, it was awesome to be able to jam together again!  There was a little lag between us, but we were able to play through it, mostly.  But then I tried to record our session and there was a weird echo in the recording.  Only in the recording, not in our live feeds.  And it was only echoing my track.  I tested and if I record just me, there is no echo.  Has anyone experienced this and have been able to resolve it?

Thanks,
Jonathan

How do I change my forum displayed name
Posted by: drp1098@hotmail.com - 04-10-2020, 06:37 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (13)

I replied to a post and I see my email address as the name. I there someplace in the User CP where I can set my displayed name? Thanks

Private sessions
Posted by: rmanasa - 04-10-2020, 05:25 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (6)

Greetings -

I know you guys have a lot on your plate, with so many of us housebound for the foreseeable future, and I appreciate whatever help you can offer.

A friend of mine and I would like to set up a private session, so we can test latency, volume levels, etc. We have been entirely unsuccessful with this. If he sets up a session  - using, "I want to start a new session right now for others to join", and specifies me as the only person to invite,  and sets, "Musicians may join by approval" with the Standard legal agreement - the session does not show up in the list of Current Sessions. If he or I set up a session that is open to anyone, the session shows up in the list. Of course, then anyone can join, which is not what we want at this time.

I've checked the video on Creating a Session, but it's from 2014, and the interface has changed since then. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Rick Manasa

A most basic question
Posted by: KBlackwell - 04-10-2020, 04:16 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (2)

The platform states requirements of Windows 7 or 8. I have Windows 10. Will it work with Windows 10, before I bother downloading it to my computer?

Thank you.

Is port forwarding required?
Posted by: catalano2@yahoo.com - 04-10-2020, 04:07 PM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (2)

Hi All,

I've been using the platform since the beginning and haven't changed my settings since then. I've been experiencing some latency issues with another musician recently so I decided to check all of my settings. I noticed on the main preferences window that it has a setting for "The first port the client will open" and it mentions setting up port forwarding for that port and the next 10. Is that only required if you're selecting the "Always use same UDP ports" above? FWIW I have UPnP enabled on my router.

Cheers,
Chris

Different quality in local and mix track
Posted by: DirkH - 04-10-2020, 02:15 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

Hello there,
I am pretty new in Jamkazan and I just finished my first Jamsession (2 perssons)
So far so good
I play the trumpet and the other musician plays keyboard
The Local Tracks of both instruments are of good quality (both sides)
But in the Stream Mix Track the trumpet sounds very bad
Any ideas?
Dirk