Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,125
» Latest member: jakemiller
» Forum threads: 1,588
» Forum posts: 7,784

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Studio One output to Jamk...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
04-25-2024, 01:53 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 61
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,042
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,996
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,669
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,878
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,472
Silver plan time issue
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,507
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,438
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,544

Blue screen of death
Posted by: AradoJam - 04-12-2020, 12:19 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (8)

Hello,

When using JamKazam and adjusting the ASIO buffers of my Focusrite Solo V3, I get a BAD POOL CALLER BSOD. The value selected is 96 with the ASIO control panel when setting up the AUDIO. I read in another thread to back the buffer down to a small value. 66 was fine. 96 was an immediate BSOD. This makes that experience dead in the water. Are there any fixes?

Video recording does not play audio
Posted by: mcdon056@umn.edu - 04-12-2020, 03:08 AM - Forum: Help with Video Gear - No Replies

I am new to Jamkazam and the forum. I am using Audio Box iTwo as a microphone input and speaker output. Recording with video captures audio separately. When I play the video, there is no audio. I can play the audio separately.

App not loading on MacBook Pro 10.14.6
Posted by: sykoward7@hotmail.com - 04-12-2020, 01:08 AM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (3)

The site opens in a browser but the app will not load to create a session. I only have WIFI...no way to hard wire. Can someone help?

Mike Ward

What Do I Need To Spend to Get My Audio Latency Down?
Posted by: TonyD - 04-12-2020, 12:01 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (5)

Right now I have a Dell 7480 Latitude that's a couple of years old and a Behringer UMC22 interface.  I'm getting 20ms audio latency and it's not cutting it with my band.  What do I need to do to get down around 6ms audio latency?  (I'd really prefer to stick in the Windows world and not go Apple.)  Any budget-minded suggestions or technical advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

Pairing JamKazam Clients option?
Posted by: GDJ - 04-11-2020, 11:40 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (3)

Anyone have information about the Pairing options?

Does pairing imply connecting directly between two clients, based on their individual IP addresses?

Pairing JamKazam Clients menu option shows:

JamKazam Clients:

>Toggle Pairing Capability (when checked, it enables the other following sub menu options

Pairing Candidates:

> Auto Pairing Enable (checked by default)

> Scan for extra pairing address detail

> Direct Connect

Experimental Pairing Address Details:

> Enable MIDI/VST Support (selectable)

> Listen To Session Music+Chat Audio (grayed out)

> Listen To Session Music Audio (grayed out)

UPDATE TO MY OWN POST

As i turns out, for testing purposes I created another separate JK account. On two separate computers in my LAN, I was able to connect both clients to each other directly using the Pair option, using the local static IP addresses assigned to each computer. I still have more testing to do, to better understand this especially with a friend who is 2 miles away with the same Internet Service Provider. We both have over 200 + mps speed. It will be nice to see if it offers any improvement over unacceptable latency. Additionally, JK offers network settings to control bitrate and packets. Our traceroute pings between our location is very good, so hopefully these options make things better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sample rate error & static
Posted by: Bodo814 - 04-11-2020, 11:27 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (7)

I keep getting an error message about mismatched sample rates, yet I have the "Match" setting selected. 
Also, when I play my instrument, all I hear is static, yet the other people in the session with me hear it fine. Are these two things connected? If so, how do I fix this?

Network says using WiFi, actually using cable
Posted by: Ken Peterson - 04-11-2020, 10:53 PM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (5)

Both my drummer and I are trying to set this up, we're both in the same geographic area, using the same ISP ( Xfinity) both using Cat 5 cables directly connected to our routers, and the network setup says it cannot determine if we are directly connected, and it does not recommend using WiFi. Both using Windows 10 home. Where should we start reconfiguring our network settings ( if necessary) ?

Cannot hear voice of someone I'm jamming with
Posted by: markgrebey@gmail.com - 04-11-2020, 10:40 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (6)

Hello,

I'm having trouble within a jam session.  This is a two guitarist jam session.  Within the session I can hear the other guitarist's guitar but I cannot hear his voice.  He can hear both my guitar and my voice.  We are both using the built in microphone on our laptops (mine a MacBook Air, his a Microsoft Surface) for our Voice Chat configuration.

Anyone else experience this or have any tips on how we can resolve so that I can hear his voice?

Thanks much!

Mark

Update Band Profile: Not Working?
Posted by: mblack77 - 04-11-2020, 08:02 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (7)

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to update some of our Band Profile, and when I click on 'Save and Next', nothing appends.

Do you have the same problem? How to fix that?

Regards,

Michel

Latency
Posted by: mgr0sz834 - 04-11-2020, 07:27 PM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (6)

JamKazam is very cool!  Need some help or clarification with network response.  A couple of months back, I could connect with acceptable latency.  Now, the app always reports my latency as 30ms+.  My speedtest is showing 1Gb/sec.  Pings to you show 40ms+ average.  A tracerte to a dallas.nodebalancer shows about 2ms response time and then shows no further network devices.  I suspect the latency is not on my side?  Is that to be expected at the current time?  I understand you have a lot of activity.  I can connect fine and start a session, albeit with the notice my latency is high on my gear.  

I noted the port forwarding posts but it was working perfectly before and UDP ports shouldn't be causing latency issues.  

I can connect, it's just the latency shown in the session by the app.  Is the latency shown in the app the actual latency, or is it a false indication?

Please advise.  Content to wait if it is a network performance or server capacity issue on your side.  Happy Easter!  

Thanks!

Mark