Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,108
» Latest member: tomgdavi@gmail.com
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,660
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 19,791
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,453
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,402
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 989
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,031
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 7,833
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 13,764
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 462

Default Locations saved files
Posted by: matjoblo - 04-10-2020, 01:08 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - No Replies

Is there a way to set the default locations for where the saved video/audio files go from a session?  i'm able to find them, but they are buried deep and i'd prefer them going someplace else.

Disconnected from server - ALL THE TIME
Posted by: dreadis - 04-10-2020, 09:35 AM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (8)

Signed up and installed JK, recognised my gear, good letancy etc. BUT, haven't been able to connect, not once. I keep getting "Disconnected from server" message all the time. Any help and advice would be much appreciated...

M-Audio M-Track 2x2
Posted by: karlozthrash - 04-10-2020, 02:32 AM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - No Replies

Hi guys.

I am using the M-Audio M-Track 2x2 interface on a Win 10 PC. It is very odd as the interface can be recognized and configured (under "add new gear).
Then I join sessions, and under "My live tracks" I click on Settings and I am able to configure tracks, adding my input and outputs.
Sometimes I am able to hear others play, but I cannot get my sound to go into the session.

I noticed there was like a firewall restriction by windows for Jamkazam and I removed it. But the problem is still there... Huh

Thanks in advanced for any insight on this!  Idea

Carlos

Fix: Mac OSx - !!!!!! Critical !! Unable to bind to media udp port no #####.
Posted by: mblack77 - 04-09-2020, 11:57 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (8)

Hello Everyone,

I worked all day yesterday and this morning to find a fix for that error on my OSx Sierra... and I find it!!! :-)

This is the message I got: 

Unable to open port ###### on any network interface! You will not be able to join sessions
!!!!!! Critical !! Unable to bind to media udp port no #####. Try restarting the JK client.

Even if my firewall was properly configured, and UPnP activated... I was not able to connect. So, I started to presume there is something to do with the Security of my Mac. 

After read some article, I found the GateKeeper of OSx sometimes put some apps downloaded from the internet into quarantine and do not allow them to be executed properly.

So, I search for a fix... and I found that.

-----------------

1) Close and Quit JamKazam client if it's open

2) Open a Terminal, type and press Enter:

Code:
xattr /Applications/Jamkazam.app

If you see see something like this appear ...

Code:
com.apple.quarantine

...thats mean JamKazam as been Quarantined by the GateKeeper. 

3) To remove JamKazam from the quarantine, in the Terminal, type this command and press Enter...

Code:
sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/JamKazam.app

The Terminal gonna ask for your password, type it (you not gonna see anything appear during you're typing) and press Enter.

After Enter, the command should be accepted by OSx and JamKazam should be removed of the quarantine. 

4) To check, type again...

Code:
xattr /Applications/JamKazam.app

If nothing appear, that's mean JamKazam is not in Quarantine anymore.

5) Restart JamKazam Client... it should work. (crossed finger)

It works great for me... hope it's gonna help some of you.  Smile

Best Regards,

Michel

recommended plugins for scarlett solo and mac
Posted by: maddis - 04-09-2020, 09:32 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins - No Replies

I'm planning on using a scarlett solo 3rd gen.  I'm looking for basic electric effects (reverb, compression, some overdrive, tremolo) and a decent compression and reverb for vocals.  Here's the kicker - I'm not particularly computer savvy - I'm not even sure I entirely understand what a plugin is!  Or where I should put it.   Big Grin.  But I'm so psyched to try this!

Cannot hear myself talking
Posted by: robertsvf - 04-09-2020, 08:37 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

I have Windows 10 with a Dell Inspiron built-in mic and speaker. Computer plugged directly into router. I managed to record myself talking, but when I try to listen to recording, there is no sound.  Help? Huh

MacOs Midi Keyboard
Posted by: Julian97 - 04-09-2020, 08:34 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

Hello everybody,

unfortunately, I don't manage to set up my audio gear.

System: MacOS 10.15.3
Midi-Keyboard: Yamaha P-115

While my keyboard is being detected by Garage Band, JamKazam doesn't show it as an "audio input device".

I've already downloaded Yamaha USD-Midi Driver V1.3.2-2 but didn't help.

Any tipps would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Can't hear anything through headphones
Posted by: silvervajra@gmail.com - 04-09-2020, 04:26 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (5)

My network is set up correctly; I can get into a session. The other person in the session can hear both of us. I can't hear either of us. I can't actually hear any audio, although the signal shows up visually on the VU meters. I use a Mac, and my audio output is set up correctly there. I can hear audio through the phones with no problem using other software. I have run out of things to try. Please help!

Test
Posted by: chppy1 - 04-09-2020, 03:00 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (1)

My system test doesnt work. It says that it can`t tell if I`m on wi-fi or ethernet ( I`m using ethernet with wi-fi disabled) then it tell me server has timed out and to contact support. When I click on support it says page unavailable

DAW into JamKazam?
Posted by: Gert Landsted - 04-09-2020, 12:30 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins - Replies (40)

Possible to send DAW in to JamKazam?  I use my daw mixer for my drum set (I don’t have a physical mixer to sum it down to two channels).  Or using fx chains from daw could be useful as well.