Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,108
» Latest member: tomgdavi@gmail.com
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
Yesterday, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 29
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,668
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 19,817
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,456
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,415
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,002
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,053
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 7,846
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 13,779
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 464

BIAS FX, no plugins detected
Posted by: Tommy31 - 03-29-2020, 01:52 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins - Replies (9)

Hi!

The Amp Sim I use, Bias Fx, doesnt show up in the plugin menu. I have already scanned the folder where the dll file is located. What am I doing wrong?

Actually, no matter what folder/Plugin is want to scan, nothing is detected. Help would be greatly appreciated!

No Network Test Servers Available
Posted by: Mark B - 03-29-2020, 12:59 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (5)

I can't use the service as I can't test the server. Any idea when the servers will be available? Is there a workaround or do you have to test it first? Thanks from a newbie.

Can't create acount
Posted by: Kajseren - 03-29-2020, 12:49 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (11)

Hi forum

I am trying to create an account. The "login with Facebook"-feature won,t work and I can't press the pictures or confirm when I press the "I am not a robot"-button. I've updated Java and Flash. 

Any help would really be appreciated.

No audio
Posted by: Chris - 03-29-2020, 12:02 PM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (10)

Hello all, 

I have a problem when i go to a session i have No audio from the others. My Router is Thompson TG782,  i have UPnP enable and in windows defender i allow jamkazam private and public access. But still No Audio. 

Anyone can help to set my router because i think there is the problem

Best Regards,

Question AMPLITUBE plugin
Posted by: Joel Villaseca - 03-29-2020, 10:32 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins - Replies (2)

Hello!

I have a problem, I can't put the AMPLITUBE plugin in jamkazam. It would be very helpful if someone told me how to do it, I have tried to put the path where my VST plugin is and the system does not recognize it. Does anyone know how to do it?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hola !
Tengo un problema, no puedo poner el plugin AMPLITUBE en jamkazam. Sería de gran ayuda si alguien me dijera como hacerlo, he intentado poner la ruta de donde esta mi plugin VST y no lo reconoze el sistema. Alguien sabe como hacerlo?
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Please include musician search by name
Posted by: Dazzamatic - 03-29-2020, 04:51 AM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (3)

I was trying to search for my friend who has signed up for JamKazam but the search feature doesn't allow this

Problems getting audio gear setup done on Win10 PC
Posted by: sloman61 - 03-29-2020, 04:50 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (6)

I am a newbie and this all looks very exciting... just wish i could get it working!  Huh

I've seen the vids of musicians getting it done, but I am struggling with my audio setup on a Windows 10 PC. I have disabled as much as I can find in the Startup menu.. I would've used my Macbook Air instead of the PC, but I don't yet have an Ethernet adapter so it only has wi-fi.

Seems Windows recognizes the interface, mostly, but JamKazam doesn't. I rescan and try the audio gear setup, but I must be missing something.

Interface:
I have an Apogee Jam - no luck. (not sure it'll work except with iPad or Mac)

I have a Behringer UCA202 - no luck.

I have a Behringer X1204USB mixer - no luck.

I even tried an old DigiTech RP255 pedal that was my first interface to iOS GarageBand - no luck!

Finally, I got out my Behringer X18 X Air mixer which usually interfaces perfectly to GarageBand on the Mac. 
I can see in the 'audio gear setup dialog that it recognizes it, but I am unable to advance to the next step even tho it prompts me to under 'Latency'..
(see attchd JPG)

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
A

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't believe Jamkazam's audio interface latency values
Posted by: jheartsill@gmail.com - 03-29-2020, 03:47 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (6)

Jamkazam's session diagnostics and stats always reports the same latency for my audio  interface: 79.8 milliseconds

It's 79.8 milliseconds when I'm using my laptops onboard realtek sound card
It's 79.8 milliseconds when I'm using an external USB interface
It's 79.78 milliseconds when I'm on wifi
It's 79.8 milliseconds when I'm plugged directly into my router

(yeah, I know, my internet connection has nothing to do with my computer audio, but I was too incredulous, just had to check)

meanwhile, the app "LatencyMon" reports my:

current measured interrupt to process latency = 786 MICROseconds
highest measured interrupt to process latency = 1756 MICROseconds
highest reported ISR routine execution time = 642 MICROseconds
Reported total hard pagefault count = 3435

what gives? Dodgy

Jmkazam won't sart with Presonus Firewire Interface
Posted by: Matthew Davies - 03-29-2020, 01:58 AM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (2)

Hi

I'm using a Windows 10 64 bit machine of reasonable  spec for audio recording with a presonus Live 16:4:2 firewire interface. Just downloaded jamkazam and it won't open. I've seen a few people on the Presonus forums with similar problems. In my case I just see a blank messge window nested inside a jamkazam application window. Any attempt to interact with this just gives the "application is not responding" message from windows. 

Any advice on how I might trouble shoot this? I am not keen on changing my audio setup too much as it works brilliantly with everything else I have thrown at it including butt, OBS, Capture, StudioOne, Cubase etc.

Thanks. /MD

Zoom Q2n-4k as a webcam
Posted by: 415drums@gmail.com - 03-29-2020, 01:17 AM - Forum: Help with Video Gear - Replies (12)

Has anyone tried using a Zoom Q2n-4k video recorder in web cam mode to provide audio and video for Jamkazam?   The camera in webcam mode is only 720p, but it should be fine at that resolution, and it has a great mic for live music.

If anyone has gotten a Q2n or Q2n-4k to work, can you also plug in a line-in to the Zoom to get the video and line-in audio out of the webcam?  Or must you plug the line-in into the computer, hence video from the Zoom and audio from the line-in.