• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to livestream
Hi, 
I am unable to livestream my sessions to facebook and or YouTube. Livestreaming on the Jamkazam website itself doesnt work either. When viewers click the play button they are told that I am not broadcasting. When trying to connect to facebook I'm told that the app is still in development.
Also, I am unable to log in via Facebook. 
I'd love for this to be fixed.

Edit: i see it is in BETA testing... in that case I'd love to test it. I got time on my hands anyway

Greetings,
Christiaan
[attachment=3 Wrote:Christiaan pid='115' dateline='1585564629']Hi, 
I am unable to livestream my sessions to facebook and or YouTube. Livestreaming on the Jamkazam website itself doesnt work either. When viewers click the play button they are told that I am not broadcasting. When trying to connect to facebook I'm told that the app is still in development.
Also, I am unable to log in via Facebook. 
I'd love for this to be fixed.

Edit: i see it is in BETA testing... in that case I'd love to test it. I got time on my hands anyway

Greetings,
Christiaan

To access the Facebook and Youtube Live broadcast beta feature follow the menu directions below. You need to be in session with Video for the menus to become active.

Tried the solution above. Message came up saying "Starting Live Streaming' followed almost immediately by 'Live streaming shut down' (or similar). Any ideas anyone?
(04-19-2020, 12:20 PM)Andy Read Wrote: Tried the solution above. Message came up saying "Starting Live Streaming' followed almost immediately by 'Live streaming shut down' (or similar). Any ideas anyone?
I am able to livestream to Facebook via custom RMTP settings in either the YouTube or Facebook dropdown. My issue is that I am getting no audio in my stream.
(04-19-2020, 12:20 PM)Andy Read Wrote: Tried the solution above. Message came up saying "Starting Live Streaming' followed almost immediately by 'Live streaming shut down' (or similar). Any ideas anyone?
This is my problem as well, but only when I select the JamKazam Video session window as the video source. If I change the source to screen or one web cam, it works and streams to youtube. Obviously not ideal..
(05-19-2020, 10:39 PM)Drumah Wrote:
This is my problem as well, but only when I select the JamKazam Video session window as the video source. If I change the source to screen or one web cam, it works and streams to youtube. Obviously not ideal..
 Anyone get this to work on MAC with Catalina??  streaming a single camera works, but when trying to stream the JK video session (all players) I get the live streaming shut down message..

Anyone, Mcfly?
If you want to watch quality livestream, please connect to firestick device
I can livestream to youtube audio with good quality, but Video is always a white screen with the Jamkazam logo. It doesn't matter if I select "screen", "Web cam 1 Only" or "Jamkazam video session window(and select the solo feature)" I don't seem to get the video across. Youtube studio says that the streaming quality is good, which indeed is. It is just that I can't get the video routed properly. Any ideas? Has anyone experiencing the same? I am using the option of Performer and broadcaster.

Windows version Build 2.0 - "1.0.3881"

Thanks in advance