Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: guitaristlive
» Forum threads: 1,588
» Forum posts: 7,784

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Studio One output to Jamk...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
Yesterday, 01:53 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 51
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 346
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Views: 2,032
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,964
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Views: 1,663
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,863
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,459
Silver plan time issue
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,492
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,421
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,525

disconnected from server- HELP!
Posted by: Bny - 05-06-2020, 09:23 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (10)

I have been using jamzkzam for a while.  All of sudden when logging in today, I am getting an error message
DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER  and then it keeps trying to connect to the server

Never seen this before.

Any help please?

Record folder - one per session
Posted by: scott@bluegrasspilots.com - 05-06-2020, 08:49 PM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (1)

I am getting a new record folder every time I record a session. This adds more work when I want to edit the videos. The list of folders is a mess.

He hears me - I don't hear him
Posted by: Doug N. - 05-06-2020, 07:24 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

I have a friend on a Mac using an Audio Box ITwo. He hears me but I don't hear him. When he talks or plays, his meters do not move for either of his tracks, voice or bass guitar. When he uses his DAW, Studio One, the ITwo is recognized and can record and play back. Any help would be appreciated.

Dj audio settings
Posted by: chrissage - 05-06-2020, 01:04 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

Hi i need help please...
Has anyone had success setting up the audio for a dj controller?
It keeps saying something like input and output sample rate doesnt match..
No matter what setup i use it doesnt work...

ddjsx3 pioneer

Can somebody please help me?
Thank you

Update Change Log Request
Posted by: raychew - 05-06-2020, 04:39 AM - Forum: Miscellaneous - No Replies

To the Developers / Owners of JamKazam

THANK YOU !!!   

You've made life bearable during the lockdown. I wish you guys would have some sort of donation or subscription system. I'll gladly pay to help fund continued development and infrastructure upgrades. 

I know you guys are busy developing, but a change log of updates would be very much appreciated. The recent post for the April 26th change and subsequent update on the 29th was welcome. I think there has been at 3 updates since but no clue on the bug fixes or feature adds. 

Ray

Frame size- gear reading/writing audio slow rate
Posted by: bzzzofff@comcast.net - 05-06-2020, 01:37 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

Hello-   -when I test out session diagnostics with quick start solo-    All green on diag. screen w/ 7.3 ms latency (except frame size).        I get the message " Frame size (red) 10ms -  gear reading/writing audio at a slow rate causing a decent amount of latency before internet involved " . 

Using Presonus Audiobox USB 96; WINDOWS 10; Intel core I5-3230M CPU; 2.6 ghz; 6 gig ram.  ASIO driver.  64 bit/x64 based processor. Internet 234 mbps download speed. System tested ok 7ms latency to get this far.

I am new to this and a "end user"   Do I need to adjust frame size?  How do I do this or are there other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Sad

Downloading the dmg image
Posted by: hoffmanathome@gmail.com - 05-06-2020, 01:35 AM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (3)

I'm having trouble opening the dmg on a macbook pro running 10.12.6. I double click on the dmg and is only gets 3/4 of the way before quitting.

Any thoughts?

JamKazam 1.0.3672 Crashes
Posted by: jonrey100 - 05-05-2020, 11:40 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (1)

I'm attempting to run JamKazam on an older Mac Pro. I'm running OSX 10.7.5, which is the highest OS I can put on this Mac. The app requirements state it need OSX 10.7. The previous version worked. This one crashes when attempting to open it and gives the exception as EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP).

Any clues on this?

Multiple accounts for different computers?
Posted by: Mark B - 05-05-2020, 08:34 PM - Forum: Miscellaneous - Replies (1)

I have 2 laptops for music. One I use to play here and my main one that rarely goes online to save virus problems and such. I realizes quickly when I tried to sign in on my second box that it was looking for the gear on my first. I thought I could just rescan and update to add the gear from the second box but that was a disaster and had to reconfigure the first from scratch. I am assuming this means I will have to have 2 accounts to use both boxes properly?

No audio during recording
Posted by: hansstip@hetnet.nl - 05-05-2020, 07:07 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

Hi forum,

Yesterday I installed jamkazam on a Windows 10 laptop and connected it with my Korg Kronos via a USB A connector.
Then I managed to make a recording in a private session without problems.
But I guess after that I did something wrong and now I have no audio during recording.
But when I listen to the recorded MPEG files they contain audio.
How can I configure it so I hear what I play during the recording ?

Greetings, Hans