Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,122
» Latest member: Markelov69
» Forum threads: 1,587
» Forum posts: 7,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 264
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,920
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,277
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,603
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,731
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,337
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,367
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,228
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,256
Looking for the Beta
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: c_taber
01-08-2024, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542

New to JamKazam - Behringer UM2 Audio Interface
Posted by: Malksta - 04-04-2020, 09:47 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

I've just bought a UM2 audio interface to use with JamKazam software on Windows 8.1 and downloaded the ASIO4ALL driver from the Behringer website - it's the only driver I could find there.

I have spent 2 hours adjusting the driver settings in many different ways but cannot pass the latency test. Latency is good using the internal mic and speakers on the laptop.

I have now seen the JamK video that advises to use ASIO, as ASIO4ALL doesn't work well.
Is there any way I can get the UM2 working with JamK, perhaps a different driver (hoping the answer is yes) or do I need to buy a different device?

Sign-in problems
Posted by: PeterClarke - 04-04-2020, 07:27 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (5)

I am trying to log in to the JK app on a MacBook Air client

And it keeps telling me that my login is invalid

I was logged in to JK on the website and changed by password there...so login is definitely right.....but as I tried to explore features it said I had to use the application....and then I couldn't log-in.

Does anyone know if there a problem with login/Sign-in?

PeterClarke

Live tracks present, but no audio?
Posted by: Steve W - 04-04-2020, 03:43 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (4)

I've just started using Jamkazam for band rehearsal during lockdown. I set up my live tracks this morning and all worked fine, but this afternoon they are visible but I have no audio. I've tried deleting and re-installing the Jamkazam app, deleting and resetting up the tracks, but no joy.
I did install a software update before the afternoon session, and also had used GarageBand between the sessions - wondered if these have affected things somehow.
I'm not sure what else to try. 
Any suggestions welcomed.

JamKazam on iPad
Posted by: Peter - 04-04-2020, 03:15 PM - Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions - Replies (3)

I am in a small amateur band who are missing playing together due to the lockdown so thought JamKazam might be the answer. I have made a reasonable start using a MacBook Pro (I still need an ethernet adapter) and a Peavey XPort guitar interface with an acoustic mic doubling for acoustic guitar and vocals. I have invited other members of the band to join which they did using their iPads. However, when we try to run a session, although I appear as fully operational, the others appear in the session box greyed-out. We are not looking for high quality sound at this stage but at the moment they can't hear me and I can't hear them. Has anybody got any ideas?

BlackMagic HD Capturecard for Webcam
Posted by: pkatuin - 04-04-2020, 02:58 PM - Forum: Help with Video Gear - No Replies

Hi ya'll,

Im trying to get my BM Capturecard to work with JK. here are my setting:

Camera: 1080p 30 (results in 29,97)
BM Card: 1080p 29,97

When i open up the blackmagic utility program everything works, im getting good video etc ec, audio is working also.

Now when i open up JK i get a poppu box for the video gear, when i select 1080p all i see is a blackscreen with sometimes green horizontal stripes. anyone know how to handle this?

Best regards,
Paul Katuin

Video is not recording
Posted by: bezel - 04-04-2020, 01:57 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - No Replies

Hi,

we did some Tests and recorded today our Audio. We had to record Video with our Phones to have it.

Because (both mac Catalina and April Update of jk client) the Video does not record. The record stops after some seconds. Access to te Cam is allowed in the security settings of MacOS.

Is ist a bug or a feature? Any advice on this?

Björn

Bug Interface unreadable on 3000x2000 13" screen
Posted by: RodneyBerry - 04-04-2020, 05:28 AM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (5)

Not exactly a bug, but text in the client is too small to read on a 13" 3000 x 2000 pixel screen. (Microsoft Surface Book in this case)

If I use <ctl><+> to enlarge fonts, text covers some items, such as the search field.

I have to use the grandad magnifier accessibility feature or a real-world magnifier!

Behringer Xenyth 302USB - make it work?
Posted by: Sizzelicks - 04-04-2020, 03:12 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

Hi:

As titled, I"ve got a Behringer Xenyth 302USB:
https://www.behringer.com/Categories/Beh...ans(en|en)

It works in Windows and other apps just fine.
I'm using stock Windows drivers for it
JamKazam sees (in the dropdown) drivers for:
Microphone (USB Audio Code)  - WDM
Speakers (USB Audio Code)  - WDM
Those are the drivers the Behringer is using and again, they work fine outside JamKazam.

"It appears this audio device is not currently connected. Attach the device to your computer and restart the application, or select a different device."

I tried changing the sample rate to all possible.
I tried AISO 4 All: Latency problems + nasty feedback that I couldn't control.

Nothing works.

Program cra$ng
Posted by: paulisher - 04-04-2020, 03:01 AM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - Replies (1)

I joined Jamkazam over a week ago and when I completed my initial set up my system failed. I then changed some audio setting for my audio interface including reducing the buffer and it passed. It didn't take long for the program to crash though and it kept cra$ng and is unusable to me as of now. I have read that there can be certain ASIO driver conflicts and I might have latency issues anyway since that was why my system failed in the first place. I have a windows 10 64 bit system with an Intel core i7-3770 processor, 16 gb memory with 15.9 usable and a 1 TB drive with 786 gb used. I did not connect over wifi I used a 25ft ethernet cable as my studio computer is a ways away from my router. My audio interface is UA Apollo with firewire but it is not in my studio, it is 15 ft from it so the firewire and usb connections are at least 15ft long. 

I'm wondering could I get this to work by bringing my computer into my studio and shortening the firewire cable? This is not a great solution for me as I chose to keep my tower out of my studio to lessen the noise from the computer fan. I could upgrade to thunderbolt but is that necessary? Could the UA ASIO driver be incompatibly?
Any other ideas?

I would greatly appreciate any help with this.

Paul

Yamaha DTX 400 connectivity
Posted by: oscarlevine3 - 04-04-2020, 02:49 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

I am experiencing trouble connecting my Yamaha DTX 400 electronic drum set to JamKazam during the Audio Gear Set-Up Phase. I successfully connected the MIDI interface from this drum set to my laptop using a USB 2.0 cable. However, during the Select & Test Audio Gear step, the DTX is not showing up under the drop down menu for either Audio Input Device or Audio Output Device. The only options for these are "Built-In Microphone/Output" and "Default Input/Output," so I selected the default options. However, during the Configure Tracks step, my DTX is showing up under "Add MIDI track." When I go to add this MIDI track, it asks me to also select a MIDI Instrument (VST or AU Plug-in), which I don't have. I chose one of the Apple AU plug-ins at random. After multiple attempts to jam with friends, I could successfully hear their instruments through the headphones I have connected to my DTX MIDI, but they have been unable to hear my electronic drum sounds (just the sounds of me hitting rubber). Any guidance on this issue would be much appreciated!