• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio gear issues: not hearing in headphones
I am a relatively new user and haven't been successful in using JK for a session, either private or with others.

I believe I've the right equipment configured properly and use via Ethernet.  I am using a Behringer UM2 audio interface and an external vocal mic and a guitar with pickup...all hooked up via the UM2.  I am unable to hear myself or others in session through my headphones, but hear everything fine when on direct monitor.  I'll appreciate tips or help.  Behringer tech support suggests that it's a JK software issue.

On another note, I've signed up for the Gold premium package and believe I have access to tech support from JK, but I only find access to the Chat function on JK.  I posted there yesterday without any result.

Thanks!
(12-15-2020, 09:19 PM)manilatom Wrote: I am a relatively new user and haven't been successful in using JK for a session, either private or with others.

I believe I've the right equipment configured properly and use via Ethernet.  I am using a Behringer UM2 audio interface and an external vocal mic and a guitar with pickup...all hooked up via the UM2.  I am unable to hear myself or others in session through my headphones, but hear everything fine when on direct monitor.  I'll appreciate tips or help.  Behringer tech support suggests that it's a JK software issue.

On another note, I've signed up for the Gold premium package and believe I have access to tech support from JK, but I only find access to the Chat function on JK.  I posted there yesterday without any result.

Thanks!
When you configured your audio gear in JK setup, were you able to hear the little ping sound on the last page of setup?
Hello, did you get help from the support yet?
One of my session members had the same problem yesterday.
(12-15-2020, 09:19 PM)manilatom Wrote: I am a relatively new user and haven't been successful in using JK for a session, either private or with others.

Thanks!
>>>
Since paid subscriptions don't take effect until 2021/01/01, 
I think it's fair to assume that 'paid' tech support will start then as well.