• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network Packet loss error saga hopefully solved....
(05-06-2020, 06:04 PM)LALA MUSIC Wrote: To add more information about the issue I did some tests with 3 other people we all redirect the same udp ports 50000 to 50004 and use following settings in JK manage->Networking-> use the same udp ports start from 50000, untick upnp in router and untick IPV6 in JK.  -This did not solve the problem.

They were able to receive me perfect only with the following audio booster setting : 128 Kbits/s and packet size 100 Pkts/s. 

If I increase the speed for example 320kbps some of the members are loosing me.

It means that even with the lowest audio booster settings the jammer quantity is limited to 4 .

It is like if I had a total speed limitation in TX of around 400kbps which does not make sense (When I do a Speedtest I have 2ms ping and more than 300 Mb up and down as shown in below screenshot).

I tried with a VPN but with VPN I have no audio on every members so not working neither.

So what is limiting my TX ? Is there something limiting the speed of the UDP protocol ?
Jamkazam recommends opening 10 UDP ports (Within this range 1026 - 49150)...
so in your example you should open up 50000 - 50010.  (port 50000 and up will likely work though.....)
There may certainly be more to solving this, but wanted to throw this out here..

~JB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Network Packet loss error saga hopefully solved.... - by jbuecker - 05-06-2020, 06:09 PM