Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: guitaristlive
» Forum threads: 1,588
» Forum posts: 7,783

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Studio One output to Jamk...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: jsnichols2
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 20
Arturia Virtual Instrumen...
Forum: Help with Audio Effects Plugins
Last Post: benshem
03-28-2024, 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 339
Looking for two new membe...
Forum: Miscellaneous
Last Post: Lou Scot
03-08-2024, 06:18 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,021
No Updates in More Than a...
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: mheeley.gm@gmail.com
03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 21,893
can not hear one bandmate
Forum: Help with Live Jamming Sessions
Last Post: joemal97@gmail.com
03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,655
how to change recording F...
Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems
Last Post: Rockindad
02-25-2024, 11:40 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,850
Band connect with one rem...
Forum: Help with Audio Gear
Last Post: Rick F
02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,439
Silver plan time issue
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
02-14-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 4,478
Beta? Yes please.
Forum: Beta Features for Pioneers
Last Post: Dimitri Muskens
01-27-2024, 05:47 PM
» Views: 8,401
Crackling Noise
Last Post: B.J. van Hoek
01-12-2024, 09:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14,484

Microphones can't be heard remotely
Posted by: KennSchell - 04-07-2020, 07:53 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (2)

New user - working with a Behringer UMC202HD box (2 sites only)

Each location has a microphone plugged in, each person can hear themselves, but we cannot hear each other remotely.

The guitar being played can be heard by both participants (and video working fine too).

Just no voice...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Apogee jamcompatibility
Posted by: emrekardes - 04-07-2020, 07:03 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (1)

Hi guys

I used first generation Apogee Jam (not 96K previous one) in jamkazam on my Mac Air, which I have been using for 5-6 years and working well with Garageband and other recording softwares. 

Regarding jamkazam, i plugged that in and am able to use it in solo sessions without any problem. My latency was 10.73 which was quite good. 

However, when i tried to join a session with my bandmates, they were not able to hear me and i could not hear them as well. I see “no audio” warning on the screen regarding from other mates. Hey see thr sane comment regarding  e on their screens. 

Does anyone have any idea whether jamkazam may work with Apogee Jam? If yes, which version works well? 

I would appreciate your advises so much. Thanks.

Anyone using a headset with mac built-in jack?
Posted by: leemurray - 04-07-2020, 04:45 PM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - Replies (6)

Anybody had any luck using the built-in audio jack on a mac? Or using some kind of USB adapter with a 3.5mm combo headphones/mic jack?

Using NI Komplete Kontrol Plugin
Posted by: udobehm - 04-07-2020, 04:10 PM - Forum: Help with Windows Client Problems - No Replies

Good day,

how can I use the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol plugin? Seems like JamKazam only supports 32bit plugins, is that right??

How would I use the 64bit plugin of Komplete Kontrol that is not available as 32bit plugin?

Thanks!

Audio no longer registered since update
Posted by: AnneZw - 04-07-2020, 03:12 PM - Forum: Help with Mac Client Problems - Replies (1)

So anyone else having problems since the last jamkazam update for mac?

My mic-interface used to work perfectly and I could even use my laptops internal mic. After the update I can still use my audio gear but jamkazam just doesnt register any audio sound anymore, either for the internal mic or the mic-interface combo. I can still hear others. In garageband (DAW) and other applications everything still works.

I'd love for this problem to be resolved. We have a great jam scheduled.

Regards!

Thoughts on 4G LTE connection
Posted by: Ven - 04-07-2020, 02:43 PM - Forum: Help with Network Gear - Replies (3)

Any thoughts on when the router configuration page will be up?

I am new and am using a wireless connection - can't get around it. I live in the boonies and am on a 4G LTE service provider. I know the IP is dynamic so I wonder if that has anything to do with the issue (so I wonder if subscribing to a static VPN would help).

My guitarist and I connect in a session and he gets a message that he is not receive audio packets and I get a notice that he is not receiving audio from me. I hear myself and the meters register audio input.

I conference from this same computer using the same net connection. I love the idea of Jam Kazam. I would love any help getting this running! I do receive the attached message on start up as well. Was wondering if it could be translated into something actionable for me. Thank you guys!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Unable to select or test audio gear
Posted by: Dantay10 - 04-07-2020, 06:03 AM - Forum: Help with Audio Gear - No Replies

I am trying to hook up my blue snowball, a USB desktop microphone to jamkazam.  I plug it in and go through the audio gear setup, and on step 2 I try to select my microphone, but it isn't there.  Also, my audiotechnica m50x headphones arent recognized as an output device. Please help! Smile
I do not own an audio interface, and my computer doesn't have a builtin microphone.  I am trying to mic up my amp as I have no way of hooking it up to my computer.

Please, make the metronome be able to change to any tempo
Posted by: penthalfan - 04-07-2020, 06:02 AM - Forum: New Feature Requests - No Replies

The metronome is set to have fixed numbers and it would be perfectly great for it to be adjusted to any tempo.

Thank you.

Add "Old Time" music genre please
Posted by: DaveK - 04-07-2020, 05:26 AM - Forum: New Feature Requests - Replies (2)

I play Old Time or Old Timey music.  Mostly American fiddle tunes. None of the available genres seem to fit. Old Time predates Bluegrass and the repertoires and style of playing are different. I don't know what Americana is. Traditional may come the closest to describing Old Time, but there are so many other genres that also fall under this very broad umbrella of a genre. JamKazam is a good platform for Old Time Musicians. You should provide us with the recognition of listing our genre! Did you know that there is bumper sticker that says "Old Time Music! It's better than it sounds"?

User Support Down?
Posted by: pledwigbiz@gmail.com - 04-07-2020, 01:34 AM - Forum: Miscellaneous - No Replies

Is the user support down? When I click the link to the "JamKazam Support Center" from the app, I get this message
"Sorry, we couldn't find that page. Maybe it was moved, deleted, or you accidentally mistyped the URL."

April 6, 2020