• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest OSX version unstable?
Greetings,
Had this up and running reasonably well on my Macbook Air 11" Mid 2011 running OSX 10.13.6 back in November (JamKazam-1.0.3726.dmg installer). Sadly after the forced update when launching the app today it no longer does.

It launches, connects, but I am unable to start any kind of session. It just seems to ignore my mouse clicks on any of the start session buttons or crashes. The app responds to basic navigation between "pages" but not much more.

Is there a way to uninstall this version and install an older stable version?

Thanks! Was really looking forward to working with JamKazam over the holiday.
(12-20-2020, 01:28 AM)Eric M Wrote: Greetings,
Had this up and running reasonably well on my Macbook Air 11" Mid 2011 running OSX 10.13.6 back in November (JamKazam-1.0.3726.dmg installer). Sadly after the forced update when launching the app today it no longer does.

It launches, connects, but I am unable to start any kind of session. It just seems to ignore my mouse clicks on any of the start session buttons or crashes. The app responds to basic navigation between "pages" but not much more.

Is there a way to uninstall this version and install an older stable version?

Thanks! Was really looking forward to working with JamKazam over the holiday.
>>>
Did you try to reset the overall configuration (per the 'manage' menu) and re-add / reconfigure your audio hardware?

There is no supported way to roll back an update to the JKz client.
Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for the suggestions. I had stumbled upon the reset suggestion in another post and have tried it with no improvement. There are deeper configuring clearing suggestions in other posts I'm trying next. Overall it is a bit buggy but manageable. However not being able to start any sessions is strange.
-Eric
(12-21-2020, 06:40 AM)Eric M Wrote: Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for the suggestions. I had stumbled upon the reset suggestion in another post and have tried it with no improvement. There are deeper configuring clearing suggestions in other posts I'm trying next. Overall it is a bit buggy but manageable. However not being able to start any sessions is strange.
-Eric
Please submit this issue to: support@Jamkazam.com
Also tried tra$ng the JamKazam configuration folder under the Library folder as suggested elsewhere to force a fresh configuration setup with but there was no improvement. Thanks for the help. Trying support next.