• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Your latency to .... is UNKNOWN"
Hi

When you hover over a musician in the Open Jams list, it displays a dialogue box with the musician details. It looks as though it reports the latency to that musician: "Your latency to .... is ..." but when I hover over any musician the latency is always "UNKNOWN". Is this generally working or is it a problem with my setup?

Thank you

Dan
(12-29-2020, 10:10 AM)DanB Wrote: Hi

When you hover over a musician in the Open Jams list, it displays a dialogue box with the musician details. It looks as though it reports the latency to that musician: "Your latency to .... is ..." but when I hover over any musician the latency is always "UNKNOWN". Is this generally working or is it a problem with my setup?

Thank you

Dan

>>>
This doesn't function. To the best of my knowledge it never did (yet?)
In two more days JKz is 'officially out of beta status'. Let's wait and see if things get resolved.
(12-29-2020, 11:23 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 10:10 AM)DanB Wrote: Hi

Thank you

Dan

>>>
This doesn't function. To the best of my knowledge it never did (yet?)
In two more days JKz is 'officially out of beta status'. Let's wait and see if things get resolved.
I've never seen it filled in either and I doubt it will any time soon with all the other priorities they have to get this working properly.