• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All avatar profile pics have all turned into little blue boxes with ? inside them since my Mac Air did its most recent update, any suggestions?
(11-19-2020, 04:01 PM)Debbie Tee Wrote: All avatar profile pics have all turned into little blue boxes with ? inside them since my Mac Air did its most recent update, any suggestions?

>>>
What suggestion are you looking for?

It's known. Some incompatibility somewhere. Probably will get fixed. Or not.
JamKazam is beta, and free ... .
(11-19-2020, 04:01 PM)Debbie Tee Wrote: All avatar profile pics have all turned into little blue boxes with ? inside them since my Mac Air did its most recent update, any suggestions?
Use Windows ... Big Grin
(11-19-2020, 06:01 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:

>>>
What suggestion are you looking for?

It's known. Some incompatibility somewhere. Probably will get fixed. Or not.
JamKazam is beta, and free ... .

Was obviously looking for a solution, lol,thanks.
to clear up the confusion about this post. Yes, there is a problem. But the so call little white boxes that you see are after you click the button to add your avatar. They indicate an in process status to what you would hopefully want to see which is, an Open window to navigate and select you own avatar image stored on your computer. But, it never happens. Simply put, it does not work on the Mac client. But, it does work using the Web Client. That's right, just login to the web client and you will be able to add your avatar.
(12-18-2020, 04:23 AM)GDJ Wrote: to clear up the confusion about this post. Yes, there is a problem. But the so call little white boxes that you see are after you click the button to add your avatar. They indicate an in process status to what you would hopefully want to see which is, an Open window to navigate and select you own avatar image stored on your computer. But, it never happens. Simply put, it does not work on the Mac client. But, it does work using the Web Client. That's right, just login to the web client and you will be able to add your avatar.

>>>
Jeff, this is not the issue being addressed by the OP.

Since a 'couple of updates ago', in the MAC client, people who already have successfully uploaded an avatar/picture are not being displayed anymore.

(The issue you refer to is/was(?) caused by the 'convert/render/image handling' quota at a third party used by JKz to do this)
Ahh.. thanks.. i see what you mean. Well.. at least we have my post reply too. I had to use the webclient to get it added. Thanks, Dimitri
>>>
Issue reported by OP seems to be fixed.

D./