• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac OSX Big Sur
Hello Jammers. Has anyone upgraded to the latest Mac OS - Big Sur? Any Jamkazam issues noted?

Thanks,
Norman
(11-16-2020, 03:22 PM)farreln Wrote: Hello Jammers. Has anyone upgraded to the latest Mac OS - Big Sur? Any Jamkazam issues noted?

Thanks,
Norman
I upgraded to Big Sur on my iMac a couple days ago and had no problem running JamKazam, although the program did prompt me to quit and install an update.  I hope that helps.  Harry
>>>
Big Sur seems to introduce serious problems for some MAC users. So read up on it/that first.

Upgrade went without any issues for me peronally. (MBP '15)
The JKz update coming at almost the same moment is a coincidence, since there's also an update for windows.

JKz seems to work just fine on Big Sur (macOS11) but one thing, peoples avatars (user pictures) don't display anymore. Not a big deal to me.
I upgraded and now the update won't run so I am unable to use Jamkazam. I have reached out to support@jamkazam with copies of the support log and my description of the issue. So far I have received no response. If anyone can help I would be beyond grateful. Thanks, Michael
(11-16-2020, 06:07 PM)drux53 Wrote: I upgraded and now the update won't run so I am unable to use Jamkazam. I have reached out to support@jamkazam with copies of the support log and my description of the issue. So far I have received no response. If anyone can help I would be beyond grateful. Thanks, Michael

>>>
Follow what it says on screen when you run the update;

'Go to the website and download the update manually'. It runs just fine.

https://www.jamkazam.com/downloads
Thanks for the reply. I did that and nothing happened after i clicked the download app button. Did I miss something?
(11-16-2020, 06:21 PM)drux53 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I did that and nothing happened after i clicked the download app button. Did I miss something?

I guess ...

Goto your 'Downloads' folder and double click the file that was downloaded - JamKazam-1.0.3726.dmg

Drag the JamKazam app icon on to the Applications icon (this is a pretty standard Apple MAC installation procedure)
Choose to 'replace' the existing installation. Done!
Ok, I did an end run and downloaded as if I was new and deleted the old version, and so far so good. Thanks
(11-16-2020, 03:27 PM)hafstang Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 03:22 PM)farreln Wrote: Hello Jammers. Has anyone upgraded to the latest Mac OS - Big Sur? Any Jamkazam issues noted?

Thanks,
Norman
I upgraded to Big Sur on my iMac a couple days ago and had no problem running JamKazam, although the program did prompt me to quit and install an update.  I hope that helps.  Harry
Thank you.
I did upgrade my iMac with big-sur. Now issue with JK. After opening it demands to do update. Then I ended up in page that wanted my to download the JK app. And NO update in the download folder.
So cannot use JK.
Will now try to skip JK and re load JK again.