• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrible issues since Oct 27 update
(11-08-2020, 01:11 AM)lconway Wrote: Stuart,

Thank you for that information. I am hopeful for a quick resolution. It is too good a tool to let this tarnish its reputation for long. I look forward to your follow-up and the corrective update.
Our band had a JK session earlier today with a member of the JK development team who confirmed the packet loss problem that we're all seeing is the same one they've fixed in the next client update rolling out very soon.
Stuart,

Thank you for that update. Of course, we had experienced other issues than just packet loss, but perhaps it is the underlying issue for the rest.

BTW, how does one update their Avatar? Can't find that option anywhere. Not a biggie, just wondered.

Larry
Larry
Bassman9952@gmail.com
(11-08-2020, 07:37 PM)lconway Wrote: Stuart,

Thank you for that update. Of course, we had experienced other issues than just packet loss, but perhaps it is the underlying issue for the rest.

BTW, how does one update their Avatar? Can't find that option anywhere. Not a biggie, just wondered.

Larry
User control panel (User CP in upper right corner of UI)... Change Avatar
Well its a mess for me at the moment, did an update yesterday and now cant remain in a session more than a minute before either getting kicked out or 100% packet loss ?

I was really enjoying this platform but as it is now for me its unusable.

Please someone fix this..................

Will try again maybe tomorrow
Did a session Monday with no issues at all. First in a while.
Larry
Bassman9952@gmail.com