• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't sign in to the app
Heart 
I can sign in on the website, but unfortunately not (with the same login data) in the app. I have reinstalled the app several times, restarted the computer, changed the password, but it always says "invalid login". And yes, I am sure that I have written the access data correctly![Image: wink.png]  I use OS 10.15.4 Catalina. I have no idea what's wrong. I would be very happy to get help! Thank you in advance![Image: heart.png]
(05-12-2020, 12:23 PM)Woti Wrote: I can sign in on the website, but unfortunately not (with the same login data) in the app. I have reinstalled the app several times, restarted the computer, changed the password, but it always says "invalid login". And yes, I am sure that I have written the access data correctly![Image: wink.png]  I use OS 10.15.4 Catalina. I have no idea what's wrong. I would be very happy to get help! Thank you in advance![Image: heart.png]
>>>
Hi Woti, this seems to happen(?)
Another user had success using the 'Forgot Password' link.
After following the emailed link he reset his password to - exactly the same as before - after which the login problem went away ... .(?)
Hi Dimitri, thank you for your help. Now I'm a little ashamed, because I made a tiny mistake in the email address. Unfortunately, the input window is so small that I wrote two points instead of one when I signed up. My fault, now everything is fine, thanks!
(05-12-2020, 05:02 PM)Woti Wrote: Hi Dimitri, thank you for your help. Now I'm a little ashamed, because I made a tiny mistake in the email address. Unfortunately, the input window is so small that I wrote two points instead of one when I signed up. My fault, now everything is fine, thanks!
>>>
We're all human.
Enjoy!
(05-12-2020, 01:30 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 12:23 PM)Woti Wrote: I can sign in on the website, but unfortunately not (with the same login data) in the app. I have reinstalled the app several times, restarted the computer, changed the password, but it always says "invalid login". And yes, I am sure that I have written the access data correctly![Image: wink.png]  I use OS 10.15.4 Catalina. I have no idea what's wrong. I would be very happy to get help! Thank you in advance![Image: heart.png]
>>>
Hi Woti, this seems to happen(?)
Another user had success using the 'Forgot Password' link.
After following the emailed link he reset his password to - exactly the same as before - after which the login problem went away ... .(?)
Hello
I have also been "locked out" of signing in to the App. After an initial success of setting up an account, profile and audio gear, I logged out... and was unable to get back in: invalid login etc... When I clicked "forgot password" the response was repeatedly "an email has been sent to you to reset password etc". I have never received a single email to the email I signed up with, and I don't have another I want to use. I also un-installed the app, and re-downloaded it, with same results....?
I have 2 bandmates who have been waiting 2 weeks for me to "get it together" to practice....! I use an iMAc desktop that seems to be functioning fine, and my audio interface is all good as well. What am I missing here? a small typo?
Any help would be appreciated.
Philipp