• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording not found...
(04-14-2020, 12:31 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Can you or anyone else play this link? In Safari or whatever?

It is a successful "mix" that everyone can play in the JamKazam program.

If one can find it - most easy is to go to Jul DROB`s profil/history and scroll down 7 months.

https://www.jamkazam.com/recordings/2dc3...e91822f264

Here is a link to a failed mix - "mix failed" as it is labeled in JamKazam the app. It can too be found most easy in Jul DROB`s profil/history.

https://www.jamkazam.com/recordings/cfb3...6643623425

It its failed - like all other recordings the last 5 months.
First one plays well on my iPad, not even needing to enter my credentials. Love the feel and your skills guy. Your drummer is spot on timing wise...

Second one, unable to play ´cause it says "still mixing"???

Patrice

Same on the computer (Hackintosh Smile): First plays fine in Safari without entering credentials and second "Still mixing"... Doesn't play in Firefox as expected.

Uh...! Chrome plays the first mix too...? On MacOS. I'll have to try on a Windows machine.

Windows 10 (reboot the Hackintosh!!!):

- Firefox, no go.
- Edge, no go;
- Chrome... plays fine.
Yes, the second one says "still mixing"

But that is misguiding

Actually the server has finished the mixingprocess total - and the result is "mix failed".

Look in Jul DROP`s profil/history - and see for your self: mix failed

In that state it will never be possible to play it. Nor in JamKazam, nor via a link.

But that you can play the first one in IPad, Safari and Chrome, is very good news.

Have you eventually any idea of what can be wrong - maybe with the link or the other browsers
(04-14-2020, 03:36 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Yes, the second one says "still mixing"

But that is misguiding

Actually the server has finished the mixingprocess total - and the result is "mix failed".

Look in Jul DROP`s profil/history - and see for your self: mix failed

In that state it will never be possible to play it. Nor in JamKazam, nor via a link.

But that you can play the first one in IPad, Safari and Chrome, is very good news.

Have you eventually any idea of what can be wrong - maybe with the link or the other browsers
Sorry, I'm good at diagnosing by trial and error but computer/web coding/debugging is over my knowledge...

Patrice

Is Mr Wilson still the developer of JK? Maybe he could know better than us...
Yes, David Wilson and at least 3 others (I think) are still the devoloper of JamKazam

They should know, yes. Better ...
(04-14-2020, 12:31 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Hans:
I was able to play the first link. Sounds very good, using Chrome.
The second link says it is "Still Mixing", although it looks to be 4 months old?

Hope this helps. Shylock_3
Thanks - it seems like Chrome is one of the "good ones"

As I wrote, all recordings the last 5 months has FAILED. That "Still mixing" is misguiding.

Unless - of course - it will resume the mixing. That can happen - I think I have observed that a couple of times.

"Mix failed" is the label, also for the second - that is sure.

Look for your self - if you have the time and calories to go to Jul DROP`s profil/history and scroll down 5 months.

One can also go to VIEW THE FEED to see ALL the failed recordings, but it will take very long time to scroll down 5 months. Choose "Show recordings only" - then it will be many times easier.

But there is no doubt: Not a single recording has succeded in the servers mixing the last 5 months or so.