• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network Packet loss error saga hopefully solved....
(05-06-2020, 12:56 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 06:40 PM)LALA MUSIC Wrote: Hi,

I have a strange behaviour with Jamkazam, when I am in a session maximum 2-3 persons can hear me, the others have up to 100% packet loss from me and cannot hear me well or at all.
I can hear everybody just fine. I tried the resync button, but it is not helping, also tried to remove WIFI from my mac (Network-> Minus sign over WIFI), no good result.
I also tried to use another windows PC and same problem. I tried several Audio Booster config without success.
UPNP is activated on V4 network section of my router. I can redirect port with my router but for now it is not used.

Any ideas to help ?

>>>
Is it always the same people that can't hear you?
Does this only happen to you in these sessions where this occurs?
Does it also happen when you join a session with already more than three Jammers?

No it is not always the same people. In my band of 6 people it is not always the same people that are not receiving me, like if it is rotating. They seem to perfectly hear each other but some hear me perfect and some very bad or not at all.

It can happen in any public session I join and even session with already more than 3 members.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Network Packet loss error saga hopefully solved.... - by LALA MUSIC - 05-06-2020, 11:30 AM