• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Band Profile: Not Working?
(04-11-2020, 08:02 PM)mblack77 Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm trying to update some of our Band Profile, and when I click on 'Save and Next', nothing appends.

Do you have the same problem? How to fix that?

Regards,

Michel
Hi all!

Trying to create "my band" and it totally froze up. I've gone back to try to edit the band profile like Michel and Ian. and "Save & Next" button does nothing. And with 3 of 6 of my band's musicians on JK, would be handy to have "my band" setup.

I've tried editing my band profile in macOS JK latest client, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. I'm on macOS 10.14.6 Mojave.

Getting error messages -- here they are in case this helps the awesome JK developers. 
  1. When looking at "bands" in my "profile", i see the my partially created band where luckily i got the name correct. On the right side there is the icon of person with headphones and the link next to it "undefined" that if i hover over the link long enough, i get the following error message at the bottom of the window slide up saying "User Deleted / The User no longer exists. (OKAY)" (see pic below).
  2. When trying to update the band picture in the band profile, i've uploaded a photo, set the selection rectangle to use and hit the "UPDATE PHOTO", i get a message "Oops! (OKAY)" (see pic below).  
  3. When in "band profile" page, i click on the "history" tab, i can see a half cut off word i think it says "Loading...", and after about 30 secs, i get a message that says "Feed unavailable / status-502. message- 502 Bad Gateway / nginx/1.6.1 (OKAY)" (see pic below).
That's all i got for the moment. Luckily can still jam without having setup a band.

Stay safe,
Dan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Update Band Profile: Not Working? - by mblack77 - 04-11-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Update Band Profile: Not Working? - by backinterrapin - 11-29-2020, 07:51 PM