• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems getting audio gear setup done on Win10 PC
(03-29-2020, 04:50 AM)sloman61 Wrote: I am a newbie and this all looks very exciting... just wish i could get it working!  Huh

I've seen the vids of musicians getting it done, but I am struggling with my audio setup on a Windows 10 PC. I have disabled as much as I can find in the Startup menu.. I would've used my Macbook Air instead of the PC, but I don't yet have an Ethernet adapter so it only has wi-fi.

Seems Windows recognizes the interface, mostly, but JamKazam doesn't. I rescan and try the audio gear setup, but I must be missing something.

Interface:
I have an Apogee Jam - no luck. (not sure it'll work except with iPad or Mac)

I have a Behringer UCA202 - no luck.

I have a Behringer X1204USB mixer - no luck.

I even tried an old DigiTech RP255 pedal that was my first interface to iOS GarageBand - no luck!

Finally, I got out my Behringer X18 X Air mixer which usually interfaces perfectly to GarageBand on the Mac. 
I can see in the 'audio gear setup dialog that it recognizes it, but I am unable to advance to the next step even tho it prompts me to under 'Latency'..
(see attchd JPG)

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
A

Did you install the (latest) Windows drivers for your Interface?

You should use a USB Audio Interface, such as the Behringer UM22 or UMC202HD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems getting audio gear setup done on Win10 PC - by Peter Heijnen - 03-29-2020, 02:48 PM