• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac Error - Audio System Unstable - Unable to Shutdown Audio Output subsystem
I am having the same issue - but strangely, the app worked the first time I used it, and I successfully set up my audio gear and made a recording online and it sounded fine.  Today I am getting ready to add another band member, but I can't load the JK app.  Error "Unable to shut down audio output IO.  Application will restart."

Going back to Catalina OS is not a realistic option.  Big Sur is not the new, and for security updates won't everyone want to be running the latest OS?

Huh

(03-25-2021, 09:34 PM)MegaPixel Wrote: I have been using the same interface and iMac with JamKazam on BigSur for months with no issues. There was an update to JK on Tuesday that caused me some problems then and then today this started to happen. I think the problem has been introduced in to most recent update.
I agree.  I started using JK on Saturday 3/27, and the app worked and I set up my gear and successfully made a recording and played it back.  All was good, so I got my band ready to set up JK, and I am heading over to guitarist's house to set up and now the JK app doesn't work!

Huh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New installation-getting an error when launching the app - by gregk - 03-31-2021, 09:12 PM