• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backing Tracks Distorting
Hi, I've recorded backing tracks we want to use. They are wav files. When I play then, I can always hear them fine but half the time they sound terribly distorted to my singer. There is no discernable pattern to what causes this. The pattern is reversed when she plays the track, it's fine for her and messed up for me.

Any ideas, this is such a pity, we were looking forward to performing with them.
We are having the same problem. It also happens with aiff and Flac files. We resync and its fine for a few minutes and then my friend gets garbled music. I import them at my side usually but it happens the other way around. . We have made sure our audio is setup the same . It worked for a long time. I think the upgrade that was done in Dec. changed something.
(02-21-2021, 06:36 PM)mark.sawyer@bell.net Wrote: We are having the same problem. It also happens with aiff and Flac files.  We resync and its fine for a few minutes and then my friend gets garbled music. I import them at my side usually but it happens the other way around. . We have made sure our audio is setup the same .  It worked for a long time. I think the upgrade that was done in Dec. changed something.
Did you report this to: support@Jamkazam.com?
(02-21-2021, 09:04 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 06:36 PM)mark.sawyer@bell.net Wrote: We are having the same problem. It also happens with aiff and Flac files.  We resync and its fine for a few minutes and then my friend gets garbled music. I import them at my side usually but it happens the other way around. . We have made sure our audio is setup the same .  It worked for a long time. I think the upgrade that was done in Dec. changed something.
Did you report this to: support@Jamkazam.com?
Yes and haven't heard anything. Being a new silver member I don't think the support is there unless you move up to the next level.