• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M1 + Big Sur + Full-Screen video = crash
Lightbulb 
(02-12-2021, 03:50 AM)richard@tempestadimare.org Wrote: Has anybody else experienced and solved JK cra$ng on an M1+Big Sur Mac when switching video to full screen? Mine crashed consistently. I'm using a Mini. This is a new behavior on my system since one of the recent updates. I had been using JK full screen for sessions mid January without incident. 

Looking forward to hearing whether this is a known bug or something that's already been solved. 

—Richard

Thanks for this post.  I also am using a Mac Mini late 2014 with Mojave 10.14.6.  In full screen mode, my screen would go to black when I click on the metronome or play an audio file (backing track).  Music would continue to play and JK did not seem to crash, but the screen was completely black except for the small box controlling metronome/audio file.  I could not find anyway to resolve it without a force quit of the application.  I also run this on my Widows 10 and do not have similar problem.

I tried this without going full screen, per one of the other comments, and it worked fine.  I could also expand the screen size by dragging the edge without the problem occurring.  I can live with that for now.  Now I can move forward with getting this up and working with my granddaughter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: M1 + Big Sur + Full-Screen video = crash - by jeho - 03-01-2021, 06:45 PM