• 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of Audio Interfaces
Fractal Audio Systems AXE-FX III - Confirmed working with Windows 10 using Fractal's "FASUSBAudio" driver v4.82.0 (ASIO).
(04-07-2020, 11:11 PM)xrist04 Wrote: Fractal Audio Systems AXE-FX III - Confirmed working with Windows 10 using Fractal's "FASUSBAudio" driver v4.82.0 (ASIO).

Thanks, xrist04 - I've updated the list with this information.
Kevin
I am using Focusrite 18i8 Scarlett (2nd generation) and it works great with Mac Mini Late 2014 macOS Catalina Version 10.15.4, and Windows 10 Laptop all up to date.

The lowest latency I can get on Mac is 32 buffer size to achieve 4.6ms, and on Windows, I can set the buffer size to 16 samples to achieve 3.9ms of latency.
: -) (y)
(04-07-2020, 11:56 PM)penthalfan Wrote: I am using Focusrite 18i8 (2nd generation) and it works great with Mac Mini macOS Catalina Version 10.15.4, and Windows 10 Laptop all up to date.

The lowest latency I can get on Mac is 32 buffer size to achieve 4.6ms, and on Windows, I can set the buffer size to 16 samples to achieve 3.9ms of latency.
: -) (y)

Thanks, penthalfan - I've updated this list with this info.
Kevin
Anyone know if a Presonus Studio 24 2x2 will work on Jamkazam? Contemplating buying one as they are on sale for $159 regular $199. Unfortunately I can't try one out in the store. Apparently the government thinks music stores are NOT an essential service.
(04-08-2020, 03:16 AM)David G Wrote: Anyone know if a Presonus Studio 24 2x2 will work on Jamkazam?  Contemplating buying one as they are on sale for $159 regular $199. Unfortunately I can't try one out in the store. Apparently the government thinks music stores are NOT an essential service.

Hi, David! If you're referring to the Presonus Studio 24c here, then we haven't yet had anyone post on the forums about this. However, that doesn't mean it won't necessarily work, just that we haven't heard either way on it.

There are also some other options in that price range that have been reported to work with JamKazam in the list on the topmost post of this thread.
Kevin
(04-05-2020, 03:27 AM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, all! I've gone through all the forum posts so far and compiled a list of audio interfaces for our use.

They're split into 4 categories:

1. Audio Interfaces Confirmed Working With JamKazam
  2. Audio Interfaces Confirmed Working With JamKazam, But Not Working Well
  3. Audio Interfaces Confirmed NOT Working With JamKazam
  4. Audio Interfaces Mentioned, But Not Yet Determined If Working With JamKazam
If you're using another interface, or if you're using one on this list that falls in a different category (such as Mentioned..., and you have it Working...), let me know, and I'll update. I'm not sure if others can update this post or not, but feel free to message me or post a reply here, and I'll update it. I've included links to product pages where enough information has been provided in the post, and a product page still exists. I've also noted if the audio interface has been discontinued.

JamKazam admin, LMK if there's a better way to do this, or a better place to put it.

Thanks, all, for providing info on your experiences with these audio interfaces, and may your latency while jamming ever be low!  ;-)
__

Audio Interfaces Confirmed Working With JamKazam

1. Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD
  2. Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202 (product has been discontinued) JamKazam has “in the past generally suggested a UMC202; it's modern, modern drivers, and at the most aggressive ASIO settings, it does decently (and is not too expensive).
  3. MOTU M4
  4. PreSonus AudioBox iTwo
  5. PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL (product has been discontinued)
  6. Keith McMillen K-Mix
  7. Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Generation)
  8. Behringer Xenyx 302USB
  9. SoundDevices USBPre (product has been discontinued)
  10. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (generation not specified)
  11. Zoom H6 (product has been discontinued)
  12. Behringer X18 on macOS and Windows 10 (ASIO driver)
  13. Behringer Xenyx X1204USB
  14. Behringer U-PHORIA 404HD
  15. M-Audio Delta 1010 (product has been discontinued) on Windows 10
  16. Behringer FCA1616
  17. Avid/Digidesign 192 I/O (product has been discontinued) on macOS 10.8.5
  18. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Generation) on macOS (version not specified), problems on Windows (version not specified)
  19. Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (1st generation) (product has been discontinued) on macOS(version not specified) and Windows 10
  20. Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 (OS not specified)
  21. Steinberg UR22mkII on Windows 10
  22. MOTU Traveler (1st Generation) (FW400) (product has been discontinued) on macOS 10.13.6
  23. Line 6 HX Stomp (USB2.0) on macOS 10.13.6
  24. Zoom Q2n-4K (USB2.0) on macOS 10.13.6
  25. Alesis iQ4 (product has been discontinued) on macOS (version not specified)
  26. Line6 Helix Floor
  27. M-Audio AIR 192 | 4 (link to mentioning thread)
  28. Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx III on Windows 10 using Fractal's "FASUSBAudio" driver v4.82.0 (ASIO)
  29. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd generation) on macOS Catalina Version 10.15.4 and Windows 10
Audio Interfaces Confirmed Working With JamKazam, But Not Working Well 

1. IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 (high latency and/or audible whine)
  2. Digitech RP255 (Delay in chat)
  3. Alesis Multimix 16 Firewire on macOS (version not specified)
  4. Steinberg CI1 (product has been discontinued) (high latency - post here)
  5. Apogee Jam (1st generation) (post here)
Audio Interfaces Confirmed NOT Working With JamKazam
  1. Behringer U-PHORIA UCA 202
  2. Digidesign Mbox2 Mini
  3. Creative Labs USB Sound Blaster
  4. Focusrite Scarlett 8i8 (generation not specified)
Audio Interfaces Mentioned, But Not Yet Determined If Working With JamKazam

1. PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL (product has been discontinued)
  2. UA Apollo Firewire
  3. Audiobox USB (product has been discontinued)
  4. Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 (1st Generation) (product has been discontinued)
  5. Zoom G5 (product has been discontinued)
  6. M-Audio Delta 44 (product has been discontinued)
  7. SoundDevices MixPre- 6 (product has been discontinued)
  8. Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (generation not specified)
  9. PreSonus AudioBox USB 96
  10. PreSonus FocusRite Scarlett 4i4 (generation not specified)
  11. M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R (product has been discontinued)
  12. Zoom UAC-2
  13. Zoom R24
  14. Behringer X32 Rack
  15. HeadRush Pedalboard
  16. Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (2nd generation) (product has been discontinued)
  17. PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 (product has been discontinued)
  18. M-Audio Fast Track (product has been discontinued)
  19. Steinberg UR22 (product has been discontinued)
  20. Audient iD4
  21. UA Apollo 8p
  22. Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204 (product has been discontinued) on macOS (version not specified) and Windows 10
  23. Bose T4S ToneMatch on Windows 10
  24. Berhringer X1222USB on Windows 10 Pro
  25. Zoom H2 Handy Recorder (product has been discontinued)
  26. Blue Snowball (USB Microphone)

__

Hi I can confirm that the following interfaces are working with JK (latest build), MacBook Pro (Latest Catalina update):
Apogee Duet
RME Fireface UC
(04-08-2020, 09:32 AM)Craigvear Wrote: Hi I can confirm that the following interfaces are working with JK (latest build), MacBook Pro (Latest Catalina update):
Apogee Duet
RME Fireface UC

Thanks, Craig - I've updated the list with this information. I'm assuming that's the Duet Firewire - LMK if not.
Kevin
(04-07-2020, 11:11 PM)xrist04 Wrote: Fractal Audio Systems AXE-FX III - Confirmed working with Windows 10 using Fractal's "FASUSBAudio" driver v4.82.0 (ASIO).
My Helix will most likely work then.    Your use was over USB I presume.
Using Line 6 Helix or Roland Session Mixer as audio interface
Hi there, conforming that the Behringer Xenux X1222USB is working on Mac osx 10.8.5 with a latency of 8.79 ms on Jamkazam Build 1.20 - "1.0.3640" update for windows will follow