• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Video devices detected
Hi,

Just testing out Jamkazam.  My audio gear checks out.... but it's not detecting any of my video gear.  When I click the pulldown menu, nothing happens.  

I've tried connecting my logitech c922 and I also have an elgato capture card connected to a mirrorless camera.  I've tried swapping the usb connections so only one is connected at a time... but it's not seeing anything.

System works just fine on Zoom meetings.... but not JamKazam.

I'm running Windows 10 Home on a very capable desktop.  When I try to run "test video" it says it's "unable to initialize video window" and to contact support... which I now have.  Suggestions?

Sean
Ok, I had to actually start a session and then when I clicked video, it worked.  Now both video cameras show up in the video settings pulldown menu the way they should.  Weird.

Now I have a weird phase issue in the audio as I'm hearing live monitoring and the signal return from jamkazam... need to sort that.
(01-03-2021, 11:52 PM)smj Wrote: Ok, I had to actually start a session and then when I clicked video, it worked.  Now both video cameras show up in the video settings pulldown menu the way they should.  Weird.

Now I have a weird phase issue in the audio as I'm hearing live monitoring and the signal return from jamkazam... need to sort that.
Disable the local (direct) monitor output on your Audio interface. You only want the signal return through JK.