• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A private session that doesn't want disappear...
Hello everyone. Yesterday afternoon I opened a private session and invited a friend . After a couple of hours we regularly left the session with "leave" command. The day after it is still present in "FOR ME " sessions. My friend also still see it in "FOR ME " sessions . I tried to rejoin and leave more times  and same thing did my friend but the session doesn't disappear . I can join again that session and I see me "in Black" perfectly working and also my friend and me "in Gray " not working. While that session  is stil present I can join other sessions and play without problems . I can also open a new private session without problems. How can I definitely cancel that "ghost session" ? Thanks.
(01-03-2021, 11:04 AM)Giorgio Bell Wrote: Hello everyone. Yesterday afternoon I opened a private session and invited a friend . After a couple of hours we regularly left the session with "leave" command. The day after it is still present in "FOR ME " sessions. My friend also still see it in "FOR ME " sessions . I tried to rejoin and leave more times  and same thing did my friend but the session doesn't disappear . I can join again that session and I see me "in Black" perfectly working and also my friend and me "in Gray " not working. While that session  is stil present I can join other sessions and play without problems . I can also open a new private session without problems. How can I definitely cancel that "ghost session" ? Thanks.
I'd guess you can't. It's probably an artifact that's still resident on one of the JK session creator servers.