• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Role of Jamkazam servers?
I'm assuming the "organization" has servers that play some role in Jamkazam sessions ( and that these may benefit from subscription revenue and a possible reduction in the number of users).  Although, if the revenue improves the product, the number of users may grow, in time.
Does anyone know exactly what these servers do?
Using Line 6 Helix or Roland Session Mixer as audio interface
(12-05-2020, 02:39 PM)carvinae185@gmail.com Wrote: I'm assuming the "organization" has servers that play some role in Jamkazam sessions ( and that these may benefit from subscription revenue and a possible reduction in the number of users).  Although, if the revenue improves the product, the number of users may grow, in time.
Jamkazam has about 100 servers worldwide I've been told. They are used to create and manage sessions in both peer to peer and groupcasting modes. I expect the Jamkazam team to provide some details about these services prior to their subscription services rollout in January.
(12-05-2020, 03:48 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 02:39 PM)carvinae185@gmail.com Wrote: I'm assuming the "organization" has servers that play some role in Jamkazam sessions ( and that these may benefit from subscription revenue and a possible reduction in the number of users).  Although, if the revenue improves the product, the number of users may grow, in time.
Jamkazam has about 100 servers worldwide I've been told. They are used to create and manage sessions in both peer to peer and groupcasting modes. I expect the Jamkazam team to provide some details about these services prior to their subscription services rollout in January.
That's surprising if the only funding to date was a $100k funding effort.
Using Line 6 Helix or Roland Session Mixer as audio interface