• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
payment
It is frustrating. Angry I find so many files I would like to buy but I cannot pay for files, neither through Paypal nor through Visa credit card though my card is valid and so is my paypal account.
Any suggestions?
Can you please explain what you are referring to? So far, this is looking like a possible Spam post in which case your account will be purged. Are you referring to JamTracks? If so, have you reached out to JK directly?
I do not think the OP meant to spam, I am having issues buying tracks too. When I check-out, I get the option to pay by credit card or by paypal. In both cases, I get an error message "We're sorry, but something went wrong."

UPDATE: after trying a few times, it went through with the VISA option. I guess it was a transient issue.
(09-11-2020, 03:25 PM)sgrimee Wrote: I do not think the OP meant to spam, I am having issues buying tracks too. When I check-out, I get the option to pay by credit card or by paypal. In both cases, I get an error message "We're sorry, but something went wrong."

UPDATE: after trying a few times, it went through with the VISA option. I guess it was a transient issue.

I asked to cancel my account since nobody from the "support" team seemed to react to my requests and complaints.
A very frustrating experience and a promising but useless site.
Thanks for clarifying. And, i agree, totally frustrating. So it's clear, myself, including a few other folks on here that answer questions; we are not the JK support team.. but rather volunteers for helping other folks out. I can only theorize since it's a very small development team we know they have been focusing on the stability, latency, and performance and given this i'm not surprised some other functions are not working correctly. It doesn't sound like you're getting any email response back from support either. I never do.
Have same problem.

Any idea?

Cheers
I am trying to take out a credit card GOLD subscription, but at the end of the process, the attempt fails. The window with "Payment not Update" appears. How should I do? Thanks!
Payment issues need to be reported directly to the JamKazam support team.
(09-12-2020, 02:40 PM)GDJ Wrote: Thanks for clarifying. And, i agree, totally frustrating. So it's clear, myself, including a few other folks on here that answer questions; we are not the JK support team.. but rather volunteers for helping other folks out. I can only theorize since it's a very small development team we know they have been focusing on the stability, latency, and performance and given this i'm not surprised some other functions are not working correctly. It doesn't sound like you're getting any email response back from support either. I never do.
They are indeed really overwhelmed right now trying to transition to a subscription service.