• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help with Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface: Setting sample rates?
(04-20-2020, 06:56 PM)Jody Dorrell Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 05:33 PM)tfabris Wrote: Here's a question:

Let's say my violinist wants to use her Scarlett 2i2 for JamKazam. And she can run it on either her macintosh or on her PC, but she prefers to use the PC.

On the PC we can't figure out where to set the sample rates for the Scarlett 2i2. But on the Macintosh we can see that it can be set in the "Audio Midi Setup" application.

If we set the 2i2's sample rates on the Mac, then, unplug it and go plug it into the PC, then, will those sample rates stay set that way?
Did you find the resolution to this issue?
I am having the same issue on MAC.

I do not have a resolution to this issue. With the latest software update, the Mac version crashes for my violinist on her mac. It's running MacOS High Sierra. Mine does not crash but it is running MacOS Catalina.
On the PC, there's a small arrow button down on the right hand corner by the speaker and power icons. Click on that, then you'll see the Focusrite 'F' Icon. Hover over that and you'll see what the current setting is. Use the right mouse button and it will bring up a small tab labeled 'Scarlet settings'  Click on that and the control paned for changing the settings comes up. Not that this is very helpful, because no matter how you change that, JK kicks it back up to where it was before when you 'Resync' Good luck trying to get Focusrite and JK working happily together!  Angry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-26-2020, 11:10 AM)harleydear Wrote: On the PC, there's a small arrow button down on the right hand corner by the speaker and power icons. Click on that, then you'll see the Focusrite 'F' Icon. Hover over that and you'll see what the current setting is. Use the right mouse button and it will bring up a small tab labeled 'Scarlet settings'  Click on that and the control paned for changing the settings comes up. Not that this is very helpful, because no matter how you change that, JK kicks it back up to where it was before when you 'Resync' Good luck trying to get Focusrite and JK working happily together!  Angry

Thanks very much, this is very helpful information.