• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible without interface?
You have me curios, as a mac owner. I'm not sorry you got an interface, since it's ultimately still the best option. The rate issue is interesting, still. Especially since it's happening. Maybe put the cards on the table; what audio interface did you get? does it come with it's own software interface? and confirm.. you did not/should not mess with your System Preference Sound/Audio settings? by the way, by chance you using Zoom on the same computer? I have a MOTU interface and it has it's own GUI driver that allows me to change the the khz. Seems like JK prefers 48. Also, what do you have in Audio/MidI audio settings for your Built In Mic and Output. My feeling is, get maybe get it figured out with your interface then revisit getting it figured out minus the interface for your original intention. However, i suspect you intended to plug a Mic into the mic input of the Mac, or use a USB? And of course, you would need headphones from the headphone jack. The prob here could be if the Mac does not have separate jacks for both. Hence, back to the interface as the best option. To be creative consider some effects unites have a built in interface.

Messages In This Thread
Possible without interface? - by preservekazam - 09-06-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Possible without interface? - by GDJ - 09-07-2020, 02:44 AM
RE: Possible without interface? - by Chris Frost - 09-07-2020, 08:35 AM
RE: Possible without interface? - by GDJ - 09-11-2020, 12:56 AM