• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam keeps asking to reload app on Mac OSX
Thanks.  I count myself fairly savvy on computers in general ...however when it gets to coding language and using something like Terminal in Mac OSX it is best I just get copy and paste coding syntax.

This friend is long distance and candidly he is a new friend so I do not know how savvy he is on computers.  The background is he is a songwriter/musician that I found through Bandmix and contacted.  My desires with Jamkazam are to form a virtual band with other musicians that are of like mind.  So besides this gentleman I will probably have a couple of others that I will try to get on Jamkazam.  If all this can work, then we would have an entity that could use Jamkazam as the vehicle for all of our efforts.  And further, if that is the case I can see revenue support for Jamkazam coming from this effort.

I will do all that I can to help here because first it is somewhat mercenary.  I like the talent that this new friend offers and could see benefit in us working together real time as opposed to just trading recording tracks to create final product.  And I think this is where Jamkazam really has an opportunity if it can work.  I think it can because I have been able to jam with a couple of folks without latency etc..  But all the technical stuff was in order.  I have tried with others and Jamkazam was terrible because of the other folks technical setup.  For me, I have fiber and a good i/o computer setup and all lights are green with my setup.  

This individuals internet connection may not be up to the task either (he is on cable) but we have to get Jamkazam working for him so he can at least test his setup.  The good news is he has spend a good bit of time trying.  I have to say I have contacted several other musicians and a lot of the response has been they tried Jamkazam and found it of no use.  

So fire away with suggestions and I will do what I can to try to overcome these hurdles for this individual as well as any others I would like to work with.  

Thnaks,

Richard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jamkazam keeps asking to reload app on Mac OSX - by Richard Head - 09-04-2020, 04:16 PM